Sunday, March 1, 2015

Royal Pirates: 1000hit Commemoration * “What Should I Ask” Questionnaire (Part 1) - James





 


Name::  Korean: Lee Joohyun James, Traditional: X, English: James Lee
Birthday:: 1988.06.09
Height/Blood Type:: 190cm / Type A

General Questions:
Q1. Truthfully, my ideal type is? (Please be specific)
  • Truthfully, it changes every time I watch a drama. I don’t have one now.
Q2. My shirt size/ shoe size?
  • Shirt: 105 (M/L), Shoe: 285
Q3. Favorite color and the reason? (Please be specific)
  • Blue~ Because it’s the color of the ocean
Q4. Favorite food and the reason? (Please be specific)
  • Tacos and Pizza - Because they’re delicious

Fan’s Questions:
Q1. You said you watched a lot of dramas to study Korean~ Other than “YWCFTS” is there another drama you found interesting? ^^ Tell us~ (And the drama that helped with learning Korean the most =) )
  • The Heirs, Secret Garden, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Secret, Coffee Prince, Boys Over Flowers, I Hear Your Voice, That Winter - The Wind Blows
Q2. You went to America for your sister’s wedding right?! I heard you spent 36 hours there and came back, how did you spend that short amount of time?
  • I was always with my parents, so I spent my time happily~
Q3. The thing you remember the most after coming to Korea?
  • One day after coming to Korea I was really annoyed at studying so I ran, and ended up running 20 miles. The weather that day was really good.
Q4. Many things have happened from when you came to Korea until now, right? Thinking back in time, is there anything you want to say to yourself? Not things to do in the future, but something self-comforting. ^^
  • Focus on studying Korean fast so that you can have everyday conversations
Q5. When did you think that coming to Korea was a good decision?
  • When I can understand not only the words but the culture when I talk with my parents
Q6. Vocabulary you came to understand while learning Korean OR Is there any sentence or word you found to be really beautiful?
  • I think the word “memories” is  very beautiful one. That and “angel.”
Q7. You said before that your dream was to have a world tour and become a movie actor~ Which actor do you most want to be like? & A character that you want to act out is?
  • I really respect the actors Joseph Gordon Levitt, Christian Bale, and Leonardo DiCaprio, and a character I want to play is an action hero or in a romantic comedy
Q8. Is there something in the Korean language that you find hard to pronounce, or something that you keep messing up on?
  • Please take care of me. (chal-bu-tak-**deu-rim-ni-da**)
Q9. The time that was most “maenbung” (metal collapse) after coming to Korea? If you had such a situation?
  • It was “mindblowing” when I went into the bathroom and found the soap came out of a dispenser.
** Q10. Please tell us of an exercise that can help to lose weight! If you don’t do it everyday you’ll fail…
  • k k . Diet and Aerobics! Jump rope, burpees, running~ But more important than losing weight is living healthy~
Q11. Of all the tasty desserts in the world, which one do you like the most?
  • Cookies&Cream Ice Cream and hot brownies~ All….
Q12. Where in the country do you want to go?
  • Busan!
Q13. What made you want to play bass instead of electric guitar??!!
  • It was fun~ Truthfully both are fun but to me bass is more fun ^^
Q14. To James Alpaca is…?
  • A cute friend
Q15. Of all the Korean foods, which do you think still doesn’t suit your tastes?
  • Chicken feet
Q16. They say fall is men’s season but which do you like? Tell us how you feel~
  • I like summer~ Because I like swimming
Q17. What do you think of lately?
  • I’ve been focused on exercising lately, but I want to make good music
Q18. Which member do you think is the most reliable (?) after debut?
  • The two are the same
Q19. What animal do you want to try raising?
  • Tiger, Eagle
Q20. A song that you want to remake??
  • James Brown - I Feel Good
Q21. When you get a call from an unknown number do you use Korean or English?
  • Really flustered Korean and then English