Sunday, March 1, 2015

Royal Pirates: 1000hit Commemoration * “What Should I Ask” Questionnaire (Part 1) - Sooyoon





Name::  Korean: Kim Sooyoon, Traditional: X, English: Sooyoon Kim
Birthday::  12.17.1989
Height/Blood Type:: 180cm / A

General Questions:
Q1. Truthfully, my ideal type is? (Please be specific)
  • Long or permed hair. Pale skin. Cool and innocent, but knows how to play
Q2. My shirt size/ shoe size?
  • Shirt: 100 / M, Shoe: 280 /10 US
Q3. Favorite color and the reason? (Please be specific)
  • Blue - I just like it, Red - Passionate, Black - Looks best on me
Q4. Favorite food and the reason? (Please be specific)
  • Pizza - I just like it, Fried Octopus - Chewy

Fan’s Questions:
Q1. Why is oppa so handsome?
  • So I can look good for you guys. At night I put on a mask pack…
Q2. Is there a particular scent that you like?
  • The fresh scent of laundry that’s just finished drying / scent of baby lotion
Q3. Your schedule has been really busy these days, how do you keep fit?
  • Red ginseng, vitamins, meat, etc. eating anything that’s good for the body
Q4. Listening to Sooyoon’s One Hundred Roses, it’s really sweet~ Do you usually like events? If you got a girlfriend is there an event you would like to do? (If it’s a secret, pass~)
  • I don’t really prepare, but it’s random. Whenever I want to do something or buy something. I also want to try cooking.
Q5. It seems you change your hair color the most out of the members, so what’s the favorite color you’ve tried? Or is there a color you want to try?
  • I like black the most. A color I want to try is emerald (teal).
Q6. Many things have happened from when you came to Korea until now, right? Thinking back in time, is there anything you want to say to yourself? Not things to do in the future, but something self-comforting. ^^
  • I have no regrets. Everything happened for a reason. There’s nothing to be afraid of.
Q7. Tell us how you take such good selcas. ^^
  • Make good use of the exposure! k k The overused photoshop is a NO!
Q8. What movie has made you cry the most?
  • One Piece k k Even writing it, number 5… I was touched seeing Luffy’s innocent and passionate appearance. Chopper was also really cute and made me think of my dogs so I cried again. :Crying:… (teardrop)
Q9. A tryout for the drama The Heirs came to Sooyoon. What role between Kim Tan or Choi Youngdo would you want to play?
  • Kim Tan. Youngdo doesn’t get any love, it’s so pitiful… ㅠㅠ
Q10. Truthfully is there something you think you’re better at than the other members?
  • Moon - Proportion , James - Fashion sense
Q11. Do you have a jinx for before performing or going on broadcast?
  • I must spray cologne. When there’s a good scent, I gain confidence.
Q12. How many snapbacks do you have? You look like you have a lot h h
  • Almost 20. They’re almost all fan gifts. <3 Since it’s winter I’ll use beanies k
Q13. What do you think is the most important for styling?
  • Weather. The place I’m going. The people I’m meeting. And having only one point!
Q14. I’m curious about your favorite fashion designer or brand!! It seems oppa wears a lot of Niel Barrett, pretty clothes!
  • Something that looks nice, rather than brands. If I wear it, it all looks like name brands~
Q15. As maknae, what do you think RP’s shortcoming is?
  • Average wittiness. (??) James and I are far from Moon-hyung kk
Q16. I’ve just started learning how to play the drums, give me some advice! And what tip makes the best sound?
  • Don’t look at things like material, just find something that sounds good when you play!You don’t need anything for the stick, just a basic 5A kk Use Promark or Vators sticks.
Q17. You always look bright but are there times you feel depressed or down?
  • I always fight with depression. I only smile for you h h
** Q18. A serious question! Truthfully you know that you’re good -looking right…?? (k k)
  • Truthfully speaking it’s not that I’m very good-looking, but I’m full of charms k k
Q19. What’s your favorite late night snack~?
  • Rice cake, bibim myun, Octopus bibimbap