Sunday, March 1, 2015

Royal Pirates: 1000hit Commemoration * “What Should I Ask” Questionnaire (Part 1) - Moonchul


Name::  Korean: Kim Moonchul, Traditional: X, English: Moon Chul Kim
Birthday:: 9/2/1988
Height/Blood Type:: 178cm / Type O

General Questions:
Q1. Truthfully, my ideal type is? (Please be specific)
  • Someone feminine, someone who likes my humor, someone I can trust
Q2. My shirt size/ shoe size?
  • Shirt: 100, Shoe: 270
Q3. Favorite color and the reason? (Please be specific)
  • Navy color, it suits me the best
Q4. Favorite food and the reason? (Please be specific)
  • Pizza and tonkatsu,even though I’ll gain weight they’re always delicious

Fan’s Questions:
Q1. What’s the secret to your milky white skin?
  • I don’t particularly take care of it, I’ve always had good skin. It’s what you’re born with.
Q2. What scene from <The Three Kingdoms> do you like the most?
  • The scene where Zhang Fei was chasing down Cao Cao to claim his camp but got ambushed, so Liu Bei had to flee; and the fight between Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun. Also the scene where Zhang Fei was feeling betrayed and chased after Zhou but Liu Bei lost the palace and said “It’s a relief that I’ll never forget you” [T/N: I really don’t know]
Q3. What song have you fallen for recently? The reason for it?
  • Muse - Stockholm Syndrome; I really liked it before and listening to it again recently, it’s still good!
Q4. The member who is most different on stage and off???
  • Sooyoon is usually quiet and keeps to himself but on stage he’s full of charisma!
Q5. What do you want from fans?
  • That you never change.
** Q6. Many things have happened from when you came to Korea until now, right? Thinking back in time, is there anything you want to say to yourself? Not things to do in the future, but something self-comforting. ^^
  • You’ve done well up until now, and keep working hard to be the person you want to be
Q7. Which RP cover song do you like the most?
  • The one that got us to this point, Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry
Q8. While living thus far, what was the thing you thought was a good decision? The reason?
  • Not giving up on music and continuing on. Because I didn’t give up on it, I’m living today happily.
Q9. You seem to read a lot of books~~ Is there a book you want to recommend or a message you want to convey to the fans?
  • Other than <The Three Kingdoms> I also like <The Alchemist>. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” - Paul Coelho, The Alchemist
Q10. You got to perform in China recently. Connect the city you’ve performed in with the <Three Kingdoms>.
  • Nanjang is like where the capital was later moved to… The rest later k k [**incomplete trns]
Q11. What do you think of these day?
  • :Look to the Brain Chart:
Q12. Is there a reason your hair was long when you debuted?
  • It’s been long since before so it was natural, cutting it was a huge consideration
Q13. The country you want to go to the most / want to live in?
  • I want to try living in France/Paris. I want to go to Brazil.
Q14. What gives you the most strength to live on happily?
  • Having a positive mind even when it’s hard, confidence in myself!
Q15. What’s the song among RP songs that was hardest for you to sing?
  • You! There were many high notes, so it was hard to sing in the original key
Q16. Please recommend a way to relax your throat before you sing!
  • Shout loudly while jumping!
Q17. Do you like short hair or long hair?
  • Short hair.
Q18. When you were little, what did you want to become?
  • I had dreamt of becoming an architect but I always dreamt of being a singer
Q19. What’s the reason for wearing so many single (?) shirts? The reason you like them is? k k k
  • It suits me well and I have confidence in my shoulders
Q20. Your happiest moment?
  • When many fans sing along with our songs