Sunday, March 1, 2015

Royal Pirates: 1000hit Commemoration * “What Should I Ask” Questionnaire (Part 2/Last) - Sooyoon



Name::  Korean: Kim Sooyoon, Traditional:, English: Sooyoon Kim
Birthday:: 1989.12.17
My Strong Point: Looking good in a variety of images / My Charm: Smile + Dimples
General Questions:
Q1. To me, Royal Pirates is?
  • All of my youth
Q2. To me, fans are?
  • Some are like family, others like lovers, and others still like friends. They are the people who make me continue wanting to be RP
Q3.  Lastly, any comments on this event?
  • We’ve gotten closer, I’m really sleepy
Fan Questions:
Q1. Do you know Magic Kid?! Things like 요정컴미 k k
  • I know them well. k k I also know things like Sailor Moon. I play well alone
Q2. What is it that you will never do and hate doing?
  • What.. pretending to be lively
* Q3. What is the meaning behind your tattoo? What words have been imprinted on your heart?
  • 4.11 Peace in heaven. To memorialize Moonchan-hyung and my two good friends who have passed. I wanted to keep them close to my heart for the rest of my life.
Q4. The name “Sooyoon” is so pretty~ Is there a meaning in your name?
  • To stand firm like lotus roots in water.
Q5. Do you like blonde hair or black hair??
  • Black hair h h Truthfully I tried the bright color because I don’t think I can get it done when I’m older, but I like black.
Q6. To you, an update a day is?
  • Joy. If the people seeing it enjoy it, I do too.
Q7. Although the Royal Pirates are all full of charm in “Love Toxic” I really think that the person with the most charms is you, who wrote the song! Talk about your own charms~!!!!! If you were to express yourself in five characters? What would you write? ^^
  • Lovely.
Q8. What’s the hardest part about living in the dorms?
  • Cleaning is really annoying. So I don’t do it.
Q9. If you were to go to a deserted island, who must you take with you?
  • A dog
Q10. You went to the briefing for both Laws of the City and Laws of the Jungle, if you could pick one of the programs to go on, which would you pick???
  • LOTJ. I can always go to New York but the Jungle is a special place.
Q11. Make a fan-song for the fans!
  • Fans are mon ami~ Fans are fans~ Fans are RP fans… Sorry…
Q12. Almost every night you post up a good night selca, I’m curious if you’re really telling us to sleep u u What happens if our hearts burst and we die because of your selca?
  • I pray for the souls of the deceased
Q13. Why are you so sexy?!
  • I plan on getting sexier
Q14. Are you still skateboarding? How did you start?
  • I rode when I was a kid and wanted to return back to that time. I don’t have time nowadays (to ride) u u
Q15. What do you think when you’re turning a drumstick on stage but drop it?
  • Heol…
Q16. When you were little where did you go for picnics? Is there one you remember?!
  • Seoraksan. The palace. I remember having a mental breakdown when my teacher lost me
Q17. What did you save your member’s names as in your phone?
  • Moon: Fat boy (I saved it when he was 80kg), James: Tall boy
Q18. Where do you buy clothes and accessories??
  • Online shopping mall and DDM. But these days they’ve all been presents from fans.
Q19. How long does it take you to wash? Who takes the longest?
  • 10 minutes to shower. The person who takes the longest is Moon.
Q20. Do you have anything to say to fans who haven’t won anything from events?
  • I’ll open a personal event for you soon.