Sunday, March 1, 2015

Royal Pirates: 1000hit Commemoration * “What Should I Ask” Questionnaire (Part 2/Last) - Moonchul



Name::  Korean: Kim Moonchul, Traditional:, English: Moon Chul Kim
Birthday:: 9/2/88
My Strong Point: Confident / My Charm: Eyes
General Questions:
Q1. To me, Royal Pirates is?
  • Brothers
Q2. To me, fans are?
  • Passion
Q3.  Lastly, any comments on this event?
  • I think I thought a lot about myself while writing (introspection)
Fan Questions:
Q1. How did you come to like tonkatsu? k k It seems you really like it
  • Because the person who made tonkatsu made a really amazing food
Q2. When you sing you have a unique expression of lifting your eyebrow or scrunching your nose. Did this come about as a habit when you sing or are you doing it for fun? ^~^
  • It’s a habit. My eyebrows naturally move a lot
Q3. What’s the most recent album you’ve bought~~?
  • Coldplay’s Ghost Stories
Q4. If you got the chance to act, what would role would you like to play?
  • A young master in a historical play or more recently, something like Hyun Bin’s role in Secret Garden
Q5. When you hear a song you can swiftly folllow the chords, is this the result of blood-shedding practice or is it something you were you always good at it~?
  • I just naturally follow along
Q6. You said you wanted to be on Infinity Challenge’s Music Festival, if you were to go who would you want to work with??!!
  • Yoo Jaesuk-sunbaenim or Jung Hyundon-sunbaenim
Q7. Did you learn English self-study?
  • Yes, it’s self study. I learned automatically while playing with American friends
Q8 . What are your plans for Christmas?
  • I want to meet up with family and friends, and pass the time while eating. If possible, I’d like to hold a small performance for fans.
Q9. What type of cologne do you use?
  • Diptyque, John Varvatos, Valentino, etc. There’s a lot
Q10.Writing lyrics or composing a song, which is more difficult?
  • Both aren’t difficult. You gotta let it come naturally
Q11. Is there a reason why you like heros?
  • I liked them since I was young, I want to be a good influence on society like them
Q12. Give me a tip on how to smile prettily~~!!
  • I used to not like my smile but I just accepted it and stopped caring about it, and I think I started to smile more naturally.
Q13. Is there something you really really want to preserve??
  • I’m usually not the type to keep things but (Moonchan) Hyung’s bass guitar
Q14. Is there something you remember from your childhood in Korea?
  • I always played outside with my friends and went home with dust/dirt all over myself
Q15. Truthfully, do you pay some care to your appearance on the viewable radio?! Do you not?!
  • I don’t really. My appearance without getting hair & makeup done is good anyway.
*Q16. Moonchul-oppa k k k Write something with your absolute best handwriting!
  • All you have to do is ask for the possible
Q17. In specifics, what parts of you are similar to your parents?
  • As both are artists, I have their talent towards art, Mom - Lips, Nose, Dad - Humor, Mismatched eyes
Q18. Before you go on stage do you have a jinx or something you must do?
  • Before I go on stage I throw away my humility and become a little more arrogant
Q19. It seems you like watermelons, how do you like to eat them? What fruits do you like?
  • (I eat it) How they’re shaped like a spoon when I buy it to eat
Q20. If you could take a member from another group??
  • CN Blue’s Jonghyun, He’s good at guitar and composing, etc.’