Monday, February 9, 2015

[15.02.09] Hello. This is Sooyoon.



It’s already February. The weather has suddenly gotten colder, but you’re all going about your lives warmly right? As 2014 came and went I got to thinking “what am I…” about myself, and our company’s representative told me that I am “an artist.”

Now it’s 2015 and I’m passing the time by seriously thinking again about what it is I want for myself, all the while practicing harder and working on composing. As I’ve lived I think I’ve heard many words of caution. In a society that puts reality and presence over dreams and possibilities… I really want to say these words.

“I won’t do what you tell me”

The standards set by this world are not happiness, and I hope we can become people who find happiness by living while genuinely expressing who we are.

I will not give up & I will not give in

Be careful not to catch a cold.