Sunday, March 1, 2015

Royal Pirates: 1000hit Commemoration * “What Should I Ask” Questionnaire (Special)





Q1. What do you do when you don’t have a schedule?
M - Read Samgukji (Three Kingdoms), Meet with friends, Work on songs
J - Exercise and work on songs
S - One Piece, Exercise, Work on songs

Q2. Are there times when you think of yourself as really cool? When are those times?
M - When I’m singing, when I listen to other people’s words, ???
J - When I exercise, (When I’m) On stage
S - When I play the drums, When I get up after a good rest

Q3. What are your roles in the dorms? (Moon also comes over to play right???)
M - Coming to the dorms
J - Separating the garbage
S - Cluttering the house

Q4. What do you think your own charms are? / When are you most charming?
M - Manliness, Confidence, Character, Tenacity
J - I help people who need help, When I use English, When I take off my clothes~
S - Smile, Shoulders, Fashion sense, Passion

Q5. About how many songs are in your “song warehouse”?
M - 100?
J - 100
S - Ones we can use, about 20

Q6. Because of your recent schedules, you’ve been on the plane a lot. What is one item you must have?
M - Neck pillow, PS Vita
J - Neck pillow, earphone
S - Slippers, earphone, Neck pillow

Q7. Which singer do you want to do a duet with?? (And the reason please~)
M - Dynamic Duo! I want to try the Rap Metal genre
J - Soyou - Her voice is very unique
S - HyunA - Her ?? charisma

Q8. Does RP have any thoughts on the fanclub name? Since we still don’t have one ^^
M - Royal Jelly, Royal Monkeys, Black Pearl
J - Royalty
S - Royal Crew, Siren (Mermaid) k k k

Q9. How do you overcome depression or anger?
M - I sleep
J - Exercise
S - Eat spicy things, sleep

Q10. Do the members have sleeping habits? (Talk about each other)
M - Sooyoon: Snores
J - Moon: Drool, Sooyoon: Sleeptalk
S - Moon: Groans, James: Sleeps w/ his mouth open

Q11. Christmas isn’t far away h h… Do you have a memory about X-Mas you can’t forget?
M - Exchanging presents with the family
J - Watching a movie with my family
S - Breaking up with my girlfriend. A painful memory k k ㅠㅠ

Q12. How were your grades in high school?
M - I didn’t study but my gpa was a 3.5 - 3.8
J - 4.14
S - All A. I’ve never gotten lower than a B

Q13. A song you want to let your loved one hear? A song you would sing for them?
M - Haru
J - Betting Everything
S - You Are So Beautiful

Q14. Do the three of you go out drinking?! What do you talk about when you eat?!
M - Talk about life, about Korea, ??
J - About life, good music
S - ‘’ (Same as James k k)

Q15. How is it coming to Korea and finding so many fans that love RP?
M - IT’S. SU.PER. AWE. SOME.
J - I’m really thankful and gives me inspiration - I love you
S - It’s amazing and exciting, and gives me strength

Q16. If you could take something from the members…? (Appearance, Voice, etc.)
M -  James’ height, Sooyoon’s metabolism
J - Moon’s voice, Sooyoon’s drumming ability
S - James’ body and height, Moon’s cunning/slyness

*Translated by heymeowmao with lots of help from TRV’s Admin J~~!
(But even we can’t decipher parts of their handwriting, srry @___@)
** I think James got his Habit/Hobby switched up. LOL