Sunday, March 1, 2015

Royal Pirates: 1000hit Commemoration * “What Should I Ask” Questionnaire (Part 2/Last) - James





Name::  Korean: Lee Joohyun James, Traditional: X, English: James Lee
Birthday:: 88.06.09
My Strong Point: Strength / My Charm: Being good at Korean
General Questions:
Q1. To me, Royal Pirates is?
  • RP is my friends and my art
Q2. To me, fans are?
  • For me, fans are energy and passion
Q3.  Lastly, any comments on this event?
  • It’s really great, I want to perform quick!
Fan Questions:
Q1. What’s the first words of Korean you learned??
  • I’m hungry. Where is the bathroom. Yes. Hello. Thank you.
Q2. When you were in the Jungle, what food did you want to eat the most?!
  • Chicken burrito and cola…
Q3. What’s your biggest worry recently?
  • My biggest worry is how I’ll play whenever I go on stage
Q4. Though there wasn’t a lot to eat in the Jungle, what was the most delicious?
  • Byungman-hyung built a fire and roasted the quail. Until then I hadn’t been able to eat any protein so when I ate is I was really happy.
Q5. Good and bad point to being tall
  • A good point is that it helps when playing sports. A bad point is that it’s a little harder to find clothes in Asia? Ey… truthfully it’s not a bother
Q6. The three of you haven’t had any major changes to your hair, is there something you want to try?
  • It should be refreshing if it were shaved
Q7. When you were in the Jungle, when did you miss your members the most?
  • When I couldn’t get the fire started during 1:1 survival
Q8. When you went to America did you bring two dollars for luck??!! k k
  • Yes! It’s in my wallet~
Q9. Did you really write the answers to the first part of your 1000hit Proof yourself? You learned Korean late but your handwriting is very neat!
  • Thank you Amy! Yes - I wrote it but were there any mistakes?
Q10. How many times do you go to the Han River for exercise in a week?
  • I originally went every day but recently, if all goes well, only once? I’m too busy~
Q11. How’s winter in Korea?
  • COLD~ and romantic
Q12. You’ve recently been in all the hot ads and when I watch tv or walk down the street I see them often; How do you feel seeing yourself in those ads?!
  • New Zealand was really beautiful, they brings up really great memories. And it’s amazing~
Q13. When you meet up with friends, what do you do to pass the time?? Play around while exercising? Watch a movie? Chat while eating? Shopping?
  • I do all those things when I meet with friends. How did you know?
Q14. You know that you’re awesome, right? h h
  • I think all people are capable of being awesome.
* Q15. What is the most inspirational quote you’ve heard and strive to abide by? Why?
  • There are so many~ but my favorites have to be “the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” and “We can complain that rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because those bushes have roses”
Q16. After debut have you ever felt like this type of thing was uncomfortable?
  • Sometimes I felt I didn’t enjoy music but that feeling has passed
Q17. Please recommend a drama that is interesting! I’m studying English h h
  • I liked Heroes
Q18. Something that’s moved you recently?!
  • I was very touched when I went to America and saw my parents
Q19. Is there a CF you want to film for?
  • Cars~ and Pizza kk..
Q20. Do you go on portal sites or SNS and look for your own name? If you have is there something you’ve remembered?
  • I don’t but after this is over I should! h h