Sunday, April 12, 2015

[Translations] 150412 SuKiRa ◢


[RP talks pretty rocks, feelings, breathing into mics, and more feelings]
*It’s not the whole thing, just bit here and there. It is most of the show, though.
RW: Moon was on our previous corner <The Answer. You> (which got cancelled)…
M: That’s right, I tried to do my best then…
RW: I wondered if we would meet again, and now he’s back
M: Yes, I’m Zombie Moon.
Studio: …
RW: Because you keep on living…
M: Yes! Even I’m amazed.
RW: Alright, well this time you have two friends…
M: Yes, I brought them along
RW: Sooyoon and James.. have been fixed (as guests)!
SY/J: I’ll do my best
RW: Let’s listen to their voices. Please briefly introduce yourselves
J: Hello, I play the bass, James. Nice to meet you
SY: I’m in charge of ?? [I don’t think he said drum here], Sooyoon
RW: Wow, there are thre- four handsome men in the studio today, Yuji must be feeling lucky
M: We have to hear Yuji’s thoughts on this
RW: Yuji?
Y: It’d be really great if I could spend time in the studio with these oppas every week
RW: :lol: Sooyoon’s in the back setting up his drums, and it almost seems like we’ve put Yuji in the middle of us
Y: It’s great. I really like it.
RW: Royal Pirates don’t really know Yuji well, right?
M: We didn’t hear her sing (last week) but we know that she sings very well. We get to hear her live today, so we’re really anticipating it.
Y: Then I’ll sing a little bit for you, of “Listen”
M: Wow, that was amazing.
RW: How can you just hit the ground running like that? That was surprising.
M: Her speaking voice is a little different from her singing; But her ability, especially with the falsetto- that was really charming and sounds nice
?: Really, a power vocal
Y: Thank you
-RP’s prepared to play DTL-
M: We’ve brought the drums
RW: Right, they’re all set up now
M: Sooyoon’s at the very back…
SY: Even though I’m at the back, I’ll do my best to show a bright appearance
RW: Aw, well… speak some more, please
SY: Yes, I will
-RP play DTL-
RW: That was so great, I feel like I’m in Hongdae
M: Like a street busking
Introducing the corner: A theme is uploaded onto the bulletin, and those who tune in can write a little comment in regards to that theme. A song that fits well with that comment will be sung live. The theme today is “Some/Love”
RW: Right now.. the cherry blossoms are in bloom so there are a lot of people out on the streets. Have you walked around?
J: Not yet
SY: When we were on our way in the car, it was really pretty
M: We took a lot of pictures. But.. since the rain is making everything wet, it looks a little sad, the blossoms
RW: “Some”! When was the last time you has “some”, James?
J: I…
RW: Truthfully, please
J: It feels like it’s been a hundred years
RW: Ey~ Don’t be so overdramatic.
J: Actually, can you.. explain to me what “some” is?
RW: It’s the “some” from “something”.
J: Oh, “something”!
RW:  That there is something there (between two people)
J: My last “some” was probably… I have to speak truthfully? Moon?
RW: :lol: How cute
M: Um.. uh.. a little of the truth
RW: One year? Two? // M: Yesterday
?: Two? It’s been two
RW: Hold on a second, Moon just said “yesterday”…
J: Yesterday I did nothing but work out. I diligently worked out yesterday.
M: James is always very…
RW: James is very charming…. Yuji, do you think he’s good looking?
Y: Yes, he’s tall and handsome
RW: Why are you bringing up height? :( Anyway, yes, he’s tall.

RW: You must work out every day
J: Yes
RW: Well, if you go to a health center, then there must be girls there who like to work out as well..
J: Yes, but I like to focus, and recently I’ve been caught up in boxing, so there’s no time
RW: Ah~ Because you just keep on hitting.
M: James’ mom keeps telling him to look at girls like they’re rocks
RW: Oh, really? Why?
J: I don’t know. I was told that usually in the fall good things will happen but my choice in grils would be a mistake. (t/n: ??? IDK if I heard correctly) Right next to me, a very pretty rock was watching, as well
RW: But, if your ideal girl comes around, you wouldn’t see her as a rock, would you?
J: I don’t think I would see her as a rock, and just go
RW: Since you don’t have time right now anyway
J: If she is, then I have to leave
M: Then, does that mean you’ve been looking at Yuji as a rock this whole time?
J: I’m focused right now. What are you doing?
M: I’m working. :p
M (listener’s note): I’m going to marry the guy I was set-up with last year. The thing is we haven’t gotten together, just had “some.” We’re inputted in each other’s phones as “Some Girl”, “Some Guy.” When my friends asked me if I was with someone, up until now I’ve told them no. After telling them I was getting married this year, they were all flustered. But we’ve really never gotten together, just met up a few times. We’ve started to date now that we’re getting married. Thinking about it now, it’s funny. Anyway, please give us your congratulations.
M: How is this possible?
RW: There are instances like this! Really.
M: ???
Y: It happens, right when you meet someone. Or, you don’t really have to even meet.
RW: It just starts on its own.
Y: Is it something like that?

RW: What do you think about it, Sooyoon?
S: What I find funny is that their names are clearly labeled as “Some Guy”/”Some Girl” in their phones.
RW: It’s amazing isn’t it?
M: But then, just suddenly saying that they’re getting married.
S: But I wonder if their relationship isn’t taken a little too lightly, as if if they didn’t work out in the end it wouldn’t have been a big deal.
M: Hearing this from someone who’s getting married, you realize that there are people like this. People who, as soon as they meet, think “I need to marry this person.” People who skip dating altogether and think that they must marry.
RW: It’s like the difference between a person you would just date, and a person you would marry.
S: Marrying is one thing, but for me if I meet with someone I think to myself that I could really see myself dating this person.
RW: THen do you date them?
S: I– well.. (t/n: couldn’t really hear) Moon’s like that too.
M: Yes, as soon as I meet someone there’s a feeling, and I think, “I might date this person.” But I don’t really know yet. When I do feel that way, I meet up with them later, though.
RW: When I see someone I think “I would lend money to this person”
M: Do you?
RW: Yes.
-Skipped the discussion over the note Yuji read b/c I don’t understand it all comprehensively XD XD-
SY (listener’s note): At night a junior in my school sends me msgs. Things like, “Are you sleeping? I was just bored…” “Have you watched Kingsmen? It was so great.” “I’m so hungry. But if I eat at this time, I’ll gain weight, right?” I’m getting confused as to why they keep sending me these things. Are they interested in me? Why else would they send msgs at past two in the morning? I don’t know how to respond. How can I find out how they feel about me?
RW: How can you find out if someone is interested. But there’s a high possibility there are feelings, since the messages aren’t even sent in the daytime but at night.
M: They can be people who sleep late at night though
J: Sometimes I send these types of messages to my mom. Since my mom is in LA
RW: Do you send them during the day? At night?
J: It’s night here, and it would be the morning for her
RW: I see. But other than your mother, to other people. Please tell us about them.
J: I’m not too sure…
RW: But people wouldn’t respond to a text at night… then again there are people who do. Moon seems like he would.
M: At night?
RW: Yes, if you get a text at night, you would respond
M: I sleep really late at night, so.. I would. If I were bored and couldn’t sleep.
RW: “I’m hungry! But if I eat I’ll gain weight, right?”
M: “Yeah, you’ll gain weight. Don’t eat!”
RW: You would tell them to not eat… “Why are you telling me not to eat?! Are you interested in me?” It’s possible.
M: Ah, for that person to say? Well.. okay, let’s talk realistically.
RW: “I’m hungry. Can you buy me something? Can you come out?”
M: I wouldn’t go out.
Y: Oh, but to a person you were interested in?
M: Oh, do I have interest in them?
RW: “I’m hungry~”
M: I… would have to go out, then.
RW: What do you think, Sooyoon? What are ways you can tell a person’s heart?
S: In this situation, there could be a great misunderstanding. Is the person really just bored, or are they interested? So I wouldn’t reply, but if it continued then I would think this person is interested.
M: Putting all joking aside, I think if she’s sending things at night, then she’s interested.
RW: Right? Especially since it’s at night.
M: Isn’t it harder for girls to come out and say that they’re interested?
RW: Is it? Yuji? What do you think?
Y: Truthfully, if I were interested in a person I would contact them first.
RW: You would? To this extent?
Y: I wouldn’t send anything at night though. Not at night.
M: Then when would you?
RW: We’ve got a weird one here.
-Yuji finishes singing for the second time.-
J: Even her breathing has feel.
:They all starting breathing into the mic:
M: Have you lived overseas at all?
Y: No.
M: How is your pronunciation so good?
J: Her pronunciation is better than Moon’s.
Y (listener’s note summary): I’ve had a friend for a very long time. We were just strictly guy-friend and girl-friend, no feelings towards each other involved. The type of friend you can share everything with. When things are bad at work, they’re the person to find comfort in. When things are great, we celebrate together. We don’t find each other’s food dirty at all either, so we can share food freely. We’re that close. But recently that person’s getting married, and I don’t know how to feel.
M: They’re really old friends, right? So it could be that the listener feels bad about all the time they will miss getting to spend together.
S: I think so too.
RW: Do you have a friend like this, Yuji?
Y: I do. I was close to this person since elementary but…
M: He got married?
Y: No
RW: He has a girlfriend?
Y: Yes, he’s had girlfriends, but we don’t keep in contact anymore.
RW: Why?
Y: He… liked me.
M: That’s why they say girls and guys can’t just be friends
Y: Yes, that’s why I thought there’s no such thing as just friends. We were really close.

M: You’ve known him since elementary and after a few years passed… It’s because you’re so pretty! You’re pretty, and then you started to sing, and the feelings just came crashing. He fell for you.
RW: Did he confess?
Y: He did, a few years back. And we went for a time without contact, and I thought he had gotten over me so we started talking again, but…
RW: Then you should be receptive!
Y: But I…
RW: He’s not your ideal type?
Y: Rather than that, I just always saw him as just a friend.
RW: There are those people who don’t want to be seen as just friends. Then the relationship is over. (Can’t date you, can’t stay friends)
Y: It wasn’t like that, I never had those thoughts but, he was just a friend to me.

RW: Have you had any experience like that?
M: I don’t know if I should be saying this but…  A long time ago, there was this girl. We were really close, and always stuck by each other and people would ask if he were dating or not. Then, without knowing it, I started to think that way too.
RW: Since she was always there…
S: “Do I really have feelings for her?”
M: “Do I really like her?” Things like that.
S: The person who put them together was me. :LOL: (t/n: I think that’s what he said, that or “That person (who was stuck by Moon’s side) was me”)
RW: How is she now?
M: She’s living well in America, but later on she did tell me that she had liked me.
S: That was Moon’s “some”… a really long “some”

**Translations by SSRP (heymeowmao)