Monday, April 13, 2015

[15.04.13] Glance TV Star Attack - Royal Pirates Interview ◢




Video Here

*RP Subs is working on subbing the video, but due to the different time zones the subbing team is on, here are translations first.
We’ve captured the leads for today’s <Star Attack>!
M: !!! Hello. What is this?
S/J: Hello!
M: Can I help you?
G: We are Glance’s Star Attack.
M: But why have you come looking for us..
G: We heard you were here practicing…
S: We didn’t even prepare anything
M: But somehow we’re all equipped with mics already
RP: Hello! We are the Royal Pirates
S: In charge of drums in the band, I’m Sooyoon.
M: I’m in charge of vocals and guitar, previously known as “Moon”, but now I’m “Moon Kim”
J: In charge of bass, I was just “James”, but now I’m “James Ree” [t/n: it’s “lee” but he says it the Konglish way] I’m James Lee. Nice to meet you.
G: Why did you go from “Moon” to “Moon Kim”…?
M: When you look up my name on the internet, only “doors” came out, and my name wouldn’t show

RP: Three member global rock band that hails from California!
These three youths had already formed a band in California and were enjoying music. It was formed with lead vocal and guitarist “Moon Kim”, bassist “James Lee”, and drummer “Sooyoon”

Mission: Which member is the most particular when you’re working?As apology, the chosen member will peel an apple. [t/n: sa-gwa = apple/apology]

J: Sooyoon… in one moment he can really write a lot. In one night he can write 5~6 demo songs.
M: James is very meticulous. He thinks about each and every note. Sooyoon.. with one look at his expression you can tell if he likes something or doesn’t.
S: He’ll listen to his friend’s thoughts and tell them “Oh, you really have a good idea there.” For someone like Moon Kim, he’s the type to say “Let’s try it” first. And if someone else goes, “Should we try this?”, he’ll say, “Okay, sure!”
J: Our styles are all different, but I think it’s a good thing that they are.
G: How do you resolve differences in opinion?
M: Resolve it? Just.. :picks up knife: k k k

G: Designate the pickiest member, and that person will have to peel the apple as apology.
S: Who peels apples the best?
M: It’s not me. Not me.
G: One, two, three!
S: !! I guess it’s me?
S: (focused) (obedient)
:Peeling Apples:
Brian Park: Woo~ Whoa~~ (full of feel) What are they doing? Noisily…
M: Oh, Brian..
B: What are you guys doing?
M: He coyly sits down.
S: You have a greed for broadcast, today.. your clothes.. is the concept tamagoyaki?
B: Hello, I’m Brian Park.
M: I’ve seen you a lot on TV
Q. Royal Pirates and Brian Park, You’re all preparing for albums right now?
B: I came out on a program called <SuperStar K>… I’m preparing to show a Brian Park who has a lot more variety than the one that appeared on SSK.
J: Brian is.. a very unique friend, because he listens to a very wide variety of music. When I first asked him what type of music he liked he said the name of a metal band.
M: Nowadays he listens to some sort of tribal music… [to Brian] Now all you have to do is praise us.
B: I’ve heard a good assessment.. My score is… [pretending to be a judge on SSK]
Mission: Draw the person to your right on a post-it!The person with the least amount of agreement must go through the horror punishment the fans requested.
G: One, two, three!
J: Moon Kim! Oh! the ink isn’t coming out! it’s not coming out!! Ah.. it is now
G: I’ll give you five more seconds
B: Wait a second! Wait! (focused)
J: Five seconds!!
M: Done!
J: There’s no time ;;
M: I won!!
S: What do I do with this? (obsessive)
:Revealing Brian’s:J: What is this, do you want to do aegyo (the punishment of horror)?
B: Just listen.. when I think of James-hyung, I think of a sweet, chocolate like…
J: Men don’t want to hear those words, why do I have so many male fans?
:Revealing James’:
J: Don’t you think it looks like him?
M: Do I look this tired?
J: I drew it really seriously, but they all laughed… so now I’m sad
:Revealing Moon Kim’s:
M: Ta-da!
J: Oh!
M: Isn’t it similar?
J: It’s exactly the same!
M: I drew well, right?
J: What Moon is good at it, when he looks at a person he can remember the defining features immediately
M: I drew a killer smile
S: A killer “-’s” smile?
:Revealing Sooyoon’s:S: I’ll show it to you. I only had his profile… so I wrote here “Brian, sorry.” Only his hair is similar.

J: Whose looks more similar? (to the real thing)
S: Ah, these drawing skills are really skating on thin ice
YK Mint’s punishment is chosen!Take my love’s bullet! Bang~ Bang~ (Shoot love bullets with your fingers)
G: The recipient of the aegyo punishment… (Sooyoon)
S: I’m getting everything!  (Sooyoon receives the punishment) No, no~
S: What is it?
G: “Take the bullets of my love! Bang-ya Bang-ya”
M: “랏”? it’s “랏”! Not “받아라” but “받아랏” [t/n: cuter way of saying “receive” instead of “bad-a-ra” > “bad-a-rat”]
S: My love…
M: “Take the bullets of my love! Bang-ya Bang-ya”
S:  Take the bullets of my love! Bang-ya, Bang-ya!
S: Ah! I’m going crazy!!
S: Fans have left a lot of messages through Glance TV’s facebook
M: We heard it’s the most Glance TV’s ever had…
S: Oh, really?
G: The most messages in the least amount of time.
S: Ohh~ / M: Really? / J: Oh~
M: Thank you, fans!
Lee Hyerin - James Lee, you’ve recently been learning how to box, please show us some boxing moves.
Lee Seulgi - Please hold each others’ hands and tell the other things that you have been wanting to sayM: Look at me
S: Why’s he crying?!
M: Why won’t you meet my eyes? Why are you tearing up?
-James… you always–
J: AH! (frightened)
M: James you’re always so sensitive and receive a lot of stress…
J: (I have to hold it)
M: … I hope you can be less stressed
J: Okay.
- Moon-ah, let’s try a little harder
M: Okay, I got it. I’ll do my best.
J: (really wants to let go already) That’s it. Now let’s.. let go of our hands..
Nana Ngs - The first CD you bought?M: Mine was H.O.T’s 3rd Album
J: The very first tape I bought was Solid’s “Holding the End of this Night”. I was in my second year of elementary, and I sang it in the shower. That, and baby VOX’s “Killer.”
M: He really likes Baby VOX.
S: I think mine was H.O.T’s first album… it had some dark music… “Warrior’s Descendant”! (Meanwhile Moon is dancing to Candy)

M: Glance TV Star Attack viewers! We’re very honored to have met with everyone today, and we enjoyed ourselves. We’re working hard to prepare for our next album, so please anticipate it and wait just a bit longer. This has been the Royal Pirates! Thank you! Bye~

*Translations by ssrp (heymeowmao)