Sunday, April 26, 2015

[Translations] 150426 SuKiRa ◢


Stress~! (받고 살지 맙시다~) Ya man~~
[RP talks marriage, sings reggae, and a note to all moms everywhere]


RW: What gives our guests stress?
M: Worldwide problems..
SY: I miss my mom
J: When I didn’t get to see Ryeowook-hyung…
SH: For me it’d be strip- oh, sorry.. taking my clothes off is part of it, but I’ve been stressed because of the dieting
M: Oh, it was shocking for a second there…
RW: James, why are you so far away (from Seunghee), you could move more to the side (closer to her)…
J: Can I? Okay, I understand.
RW: No, I mean.. both of you are here as guests but you’re so far apart
M: It sort of feels like an Oppa-Dongsaeng (sibling) relationship, doesn’t it?
J: How can you say something like that from the start?
RW: Seunghee, how old are you?
SH: I’m 21.
RW: Oh, then they’re all oppas.
M: You’re 21.. What year were you born?
SH: ‘95.
M: You’re one year older than my little sister
RW: ‘96?
M: Yes, my sister was born in ‘96…
RW: It’s not that I was particularly curious or anything :laughs:
RW talks about CLC doing buskings before their debut.
M: If you did buskings before debut, then were you dancing?
SH: We weren’t dancing when we did buskings, but played with instruments
M: Then if we give you an instrument, you would be able to play?
SH: I would, but you all play so well… (it’d be embarrassing for her)
M: No, not at all..
RW: Ah, Royal Pirates’s skill is so high..
SH: Yes…
SY: What instrument do you play, may I ask?
SH: The keyboard…
M: Ah~ Girls who play the keyboard are extremely charming, I think.
RW: It seems the questions today just keep flowing out~
M: I was always good at asking questions
RW: Sooyoon is also taking some initiative..
SY: Yes.
RW: Doesn’t RP have any busking plans?
M: We did some buskings last year. It was really fun but maybe when the weather gets better this year… personally I want to do it
Seunghee finishes singing “Gravity”
RW: She’s the ma-vo.. main vocal
M: Ah, main vocal~ ma-vo…
RW: It’s not easy, as a representative of SuJu, coming out and singing..
M: Lives on the radio are especially difficult
RW: They’re the most nerve-wracking
M: You did really well.
RW: Oppas with CDs, Royal Pirates and CLC’s leader.. Oh, she’s the leader, too
M: Ma-Vo-Le!
RW: Please stop with that now…
M (reading a listener’s troubles): My VP is a lot more comfortable with my prettier co-worker, so even my stress is getting stressed. If we make the same mistake, he only comes to confront me about it. It’s hurtful.
RW: Preferential. Comparisons. Everyone feels it, don’t they?
M: Of course, everyone does.
RW: It always caters to someone’s preference, like, “I think that person is pretty” or… “I wish they would give me at least one more candy” or the like…
M: That’s right. On one side it’s “I’m doing this because I like this person” but on the flip side the third party could feel left out. Even though it’s not intentional, other people or people who misunderstand the situation can be hurt.
RW: I’m the type to serve preferential treatment. :laughs: So some guests have become hurt because of this. Later at a dinner they’ll come up to me and ask me to look better upon them. One of them was Lee Gukjoo.

SY (reading a listener’s troubles): I brought out a lot of my clothes, but they don’t fit me anymore. I can’t just buy new ones. It’s difficult to lose weight, and I don’t have the confidence to try hard, it’s stressful.
RW: This is what Seunghee said earlier, as well.
M: But summer’s coming soon.
RW: Girls especially like wearing shorts, :starts talking abt the weather and inevitably showing skin:
M: My face.. is a little on the wide side. Before, my hair was long, but I cut it short so…
RW: Is it long again right now?
**M: My hair? If you look up videos from our debut.. I was like.. Korean Jesus.
J: Please, don’t look it up.
RW: The three of you seem very toned, do you work out everyday?
J: I exercise for about three to four hours everyday
M: James is really hooked on exercise
RW: Why do you do it for so long?
J: I said earlier that I got stress because I couldn’t see RW-hyung.. when I don’t exercise I get stressed as well
RW: You get stressed when you don’t exercise? Why?
J: I don’t know. I think I’m really addicted.
M: Maybe it’s that if he doesn’t he’ll just gain weight or he’ll become unfit..
J: More than that, I think I feel like I don’t have strength or confidence
RW: You must be really strong then!
:RW arm wrestles w/ James and makes Seunghee do it too:
SH reads another note from a listener who’s gotten stress from her grandmother about getting married and etc. They laugh at the way she reads in the grandmother’s voice.
**M: My grandmother also tells me to get married and show her some grandkids, I tell her that that’s still far away. I still want her to live for a long time.
RW: What about James? Will you get nagged at for not getting married?
J: No, not at all. Truthfully I thought I would get married early, at twenty-three, twenty-four. But my parents told me to get married later.
RW: Why?
J: They told me to live my life first, to not lose my youth. (RW: That’s realistic.) But nowadays my dad keeps telling me I need to go get married.
RW: How old are you?
J: I’m 29, in Korea.
M: You’ve got one more year left.
J: It’s really amazing.. marrying by 30.
-Moon talks about how its amazing that people in their twenties already have kids and whatnot. RW asks him “Who has a kid?” which flusters him and he says, “Oh, I don’t… not yet for me.”

Moon (reads another listener’s note): I’m almost out of college now and the thing that’s been giving me stress is approaching the underclassmen. The first years are all with their friends, so everything I do, I do alone. I’m getting really stressed. The hardest part is especially when I have to eat alone. Going to classes, going home, that’s fine. Eating alone, it’s really depressing. Please tell me how I can approach my underclassmen. I have a song recommendation as well, Sistar’s Alone.
**RW: James, how are you with eating alone?
J: I’ve gotten used to it. I always eat alone. Moon and Sooyoon… they eat alone too!
RW: Separately?
M: It’s not really a big deal for us.
SY: I eat while looking at my phone… the food we like to eat is all different, too.
M: There are times we do eat together but that’s just due to the schedule (convenience)
RW: Our writers also eat alone… you know… it’s okay to give me a call. Let’s all go eat together! The thing that’s hardest to eat alone is samgyupsal. Could you do it, Seunghee?
SH: I’ve never been to eat alone before. What I want to do more than eating alone is going to watch a movie alone.
M: I’ve never done that.
RW: I’m a little older, so I went to watch a horror movie by myself once.
M: How was it?
RW: The worst. Because you know when some people get scared, they laugh, right? You know what I’m talking about. But if I’m by myself… I’m just laughing by myself!
RW: How about going on a trip alone?
J: I’ve gone a few times by myself. It’s definitely funner when there’s someone else there with you.
RW: Where did you go?
J: New York and.. Italy…
RW: You really went by yourself?
J: Yes, but.. thinking about it now it was really lonely. It was a learning experience but I was there for too long. I was in Italy for two weeks. It was too long.
M: Sooyoon’s been on a lot more trips than I have…
SY: I do go on trips but I’m not good at going alone.. :An uproar starts abt who SY goes with:
RP’s reggae cover of Alone. (OMFG)
RW: I don’t know much about reggae but just listening to your cover, I think you did well.
SH (reads a listener’s note): When I kakao with my friend, s/he gets really worked up went I don’t respond quickly. “What are you doing?” “Why aren’t you checking your talk?” “Hey. quick. respond. to. me.” S/he types it one word at a time and the alert sound is driving me crazy. Can’t a person be too busy to respond? I can’t even tell them we’ll talk later or they’ll have another fit. It’s really stressful.
RW: This is really unnerving… Seunghee, you don’t have a cell?
SH: That’s right.
M: No way~ (You lie~)
SH: No, really.
RW: So how do you get in contact with your members?
SH: As for contact, we…
M: ..don’t :lol:
SH: ..We use post-its (?)
J: Do you write letters?
SH: We do!… to the people we miss
RW: This must be difficult on your managers.
SH: Yes, that’s right. It is. We… we know the locations of all the public phones in our area.
SY (listener’s note): My son who used to listen to me so well, now that he’s gotten into high school he’s starting to change. He doesn’t eat the breakfast I prepare and just leaves. He comes home late at night and it worries me. He gets annoyed and tells me “Just go to sleep! Why are you waiting!” He hates this, hates that. I don’t know how far this will go. Lately I’ve been stressed I don’t know my son very well. Why is he like this?
**RW: Must be puberty. Do you contact your parents a lot?
M: I meet with them often, and use kakao talk… I consider myself a very filial son.
RW: James?
J: I contact them everyday, using video chat. Since we do it everyday, I have a very good relationship with my parents.
M: James is very much friends with his parents.
J: My parents are very unique… They ask me not to talk about them so much
M: :translates for him:
RW: Sooyoon said earlier that he’s stressed because he doesn’t see his parents often. Do you contact them?
SY: We’re in contact, I call everyday. Tell them I’m sorry that I can’t come see them.

RP sings JYP’s Who’s Your Mama
***J: I feel sorry to my mom. Please… don’t shake…

**Translations by SSRP (heymeowmao); please credit if you’re going to re-post them somewhere!