Thursday, October 20, 2016

[16.10.20 - Ameblo] Thank you for waiting!


[16.10.20 - Ameblo] Thank you for waiting!
 
At this time, the lyrics of the song made with your input has been completed! What do you think…? ^^
I’ve missed you; You are always gently, delicately stuck in my mind
I’m waiting for you; Today let’s stay together, the two of us, and make it special
I’m thinking of you every day

Even if you are far, even if I cannot see you, I fall asleep thinking we will meet in our dreams
Even if it rains, even if the seasons change, our hearts are always connected
Someday this love between us will become part of our memories 

I’ve missed you; Your gentle smile soothes my heart
I’ve wanted to tell you; To the current me, you are the single most important thing.

Please wait a little longer for the melody^^ Look forward to it!