Thursday, October 6, 2016

[16.10.06 - AMEBLO] RP Q&A - SEPTEMBER

This is a great project in which your questions can be answered by RP!
The answers to questions from the first half of September have arrived☆ (x)

In this corner, anyone can ask a question as long as you are an FC member! If you haven’t asked your question yet, please check out the Royal Pirates Japan Official Fanclub Site ♥ http://fc.royal-pirates.jp/

Then, let’s start revealing the answers!

Q. rai - I’m learning Korean, please let me know of any fun or interesting Korean books to read at the elementary level
A. EXSY - I recommend watching this fun cartoon called “Dooly”

Q. satomami - If you could go back into the past, which historical figure would you like to meet? Please tell the the reason too^^
A. Moon - I’d like to go back to the time of the Three Kingdoms and meet Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Su Fei, Seo Won, or Zhuge Liang! [T/N: Thanks to NaNa for help deciphering this part!! ♥] I want to meet my favorite heroes! I want to know how they were in real life!

Q. mohakumi - Everyone, is there something you do or eat to maintain your figure?
A. James - I eat vitamins and omelettes, as well as herbal medicines. To rest my mind and body I exercise.

Q. ribbon - What is the song you’ve heard the most in your life? And, what song do you listen to that puts you in a good mood?
A. Moon - It’s not something I’ve listened to the most…^^ When I listen to Chicago’s “Hard to Say I’m Sorry” it gives me strength.
A. EXSY - I often listen to MC to the Max’s “No Matter Where.” Since it’s autumn, I’m liking ballads.
A. James - I’ve listen to The Beatles’ “Can’t Buy Me Love” the most. It makes me happy to listen to it.

Stay tuned for October’s Q&A♫