Saturday, March 31, 2018

ASMR Outro - Transcription


Moon singing "Where u At"

:clinking:
M: Oh, you're here?
S: Yeah
:laughing: :rustling:
S: What were you doing?
M: We should do this.
S: Oh?
M: Do you want to?
S: Yeah, should we start?
M: Ok.

M: Hello, I'm Moonchul
S: Hi! I'm Sooyoon
M: Should we.. have a drink?
S: Let's have a drink.
M: Ok.
S: Just a sec.
:drinks being poured:
M: Looks tasty

M: Our last album... before Sooyoon enlists. You've worked hard.
S: You worked hard.
M/S: Cheers!

S: Refreshing~
M: Oh~ So refreshing.
LOL
M: It was fun.
S: What was?
M: Working on this album.
S: Right?
M: Yeah.
S: I think it's been a long time, just freely composing music like this..doing what we want...just you and me.
M: You're right.

M: We had so many thoughts and ideas, I felt like the process was really natural. So I enjoyed it even more.
M: It would have been nice if James were here too. :laughs:
S: I know. James... Are you doing well?
M: Well... he must be alive somewhere, right? :joking:

S: When I enlist... hyung, what will you do?
M: Me? ... I dunno, I guess I'll just keep on living.

S: Hyung, you've been writing a lot of songs lately.. will you write even better songs?
M: Should I? It's not like we know how to do anything else. I'll continue.
S: Me too. After I come back, no even while I'm there. As long as I have time, I'll continue to study music. Later, we can enjoy it more together.
M: Of course.

M: And.. I have something I want to say to the fans.
S: What is it?
M: We don't know when we'll release another album... but please wait for us.
S: Pfft!
LOL
M: That was rather arrogant of me, wasn't it?
S: Yeah! We're really sorry!
M: Sorry.
S: I really wish we could see each other more often, release many more albums, have many more performances so we can have fun together but... I don't think we can do it. I'm sorry.
M: And... For continuing to support RP all this time, for loving us... thank you and I'm sorry.
S: Love you.
M: Good bye.
S: Let's see each other again! Bye..