Wednesday, November 30, 2016

[16.11.30] RP Q&A - NOVEMBER

Q. satomami - If you could use one of Doraemon’s tools, which would it be? Why?
A. Moon - The Anywhere Door! (I don’t want to move too much; I want to move around comfortably)

Q. mayu - Is there a song that you can’t forget, or one that has largely influenced your life? Who sang it, and what sort of song is it?
A. James - Pink Floyd’s “Money” ; I think it is an unforgettable song

Q. アックジョン - I have a question to ask you about studying languages. I’m currently studying English and am having a hard time. Everyone in RP is familiar with various languages, is there a secret to it? -Akira-
A. EXSY - I recommend watching American dramas with subtitles. I’ve heard Game of Thrones is interesting, and think I might watch it.

Q. mohakumi - Korea has the four seasons, which is your favorite? (Which is your favorite season in Japan?)
A. Moon - Fall
James - I like spring because it is nice to go running when the weather is cool
EXSY - When I was a student I liked the colder seasons, but now I prefer warmer weather.


We look forward to your questions in December