Tuesday, November 1, 2016

[16.11.01] RP Q&A - OCTOBER

This is a great project in which your questions can be answered by RP!
The answers to questions from the first half of October have arrived☆ (x)

Q. mameringo - What subject was your favorite, or which were you best at in school?
A. EXSY - Physical Education (fav), Math (good at)

Q. rai - If you wanted to confess to someone you like with a song, who in RP would sing which song?
A. James - John Mayer’s Gravity, James

Q. lemon3 - Which member is popular with children?
A. Moon - We’re old (ajuhssi-s) so none of us!!!! ㅠㅠ

Q. ribbon - At what times do you think “I’m really super awesome” about yourself?
A. Moon - Always!
A. James - When I look in the mirror
A. EXSY - When I look at my selcas

Q. ribbon - In reverse, are there times when do you think “I’m the worst (uncool) ㅠㅠ”?
A. Moon - Never!
A. James - Never
A. EXSY - When I look in the mirror [t/n: :((( SY, NO]


Stay tuned for November’s Q&A♫