Saturday, January 9, 2016

[16.01.09] ETN Chart Folio

VID | Most of it is the basic stuff: What were you doing in the year and four months you were away, please introduce Run Away, what changes have you gone through, any plans for concerts... and two fun questions:

Q. If you could play the bass again, would you go back to it?
J: Yes. But I don’t want to give up the keyboard either. So if I could go back to playing the bass, I’d want to play both instruments.
H: Then you could do it all: bass, keyboard, and programming...
J: That’s right.
M: It would also make our performances a lot more interesting, if he could switch between instruments like that.

Q. If you had a little sister, which member would you NOT want to introduce them to?
J: That would be Moon Kim.
M: Why? Why??
J: As a man...? :Checks to make sure he heard the question right, and confirms that Moon is who he would NOT introduce his little sister to: As the vocalist he has the most popularity, so I don’t want her to get jealous. She’s a little sister I love so much, like a daughter... (I don’t want to put her through that)
H: This is the brother’s mindset!
J: So... Moon can just... go away. Hahah. I’m kidding... :pats Moon:
M: No, It’s alright.

Q. Then which member would Moon not introduce his sister to?
M: I Would pick myself.
H: Really? Why?
M: I’m so busy nowadays... I wouldn’t be able to take good care of her.
H: The other members are busy too, are they be able to take good care of their sisters?
M: :laughs nervously:
J: Yes!
H: :Good job!: You’re caught now! Hahaha

Q. How about you, Sooyoon?
S: Thankfully, I don’t have a little sister...
H: No, but if you did!
S: Let’s just say I don’t have one. X^D