Monday, January 4, 2016

[16.01.04] [M-Gigs] The Playlist RP Listened to While Preparing for their 3rd EP Album [3.3]


Moon Kim
1. The Weeknd - Earned It
It has a sexy feel and the arrangement and melody are really refined. It’s a song style I want to try sometime.
2. 30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
Since they’re a three member rock band, I’ve had a long-running interest in them. Jared Leto’s charisma especially leaves a deep impression.
3. Cutting Crew - Dying In Your Arms
Our Producer Jae said he liked this song so I gave it a listen. It left a deep impression on me with its strong 80’s feel.
4. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
It’s a bright song and full of energy, so when I listen to it my mood gets lifted.
5. Muse - The Handler
This is Muse’s most recent title song and it has the feel of the Absolution album. It’s a good and exciting song with a really nice guitar rift.


EXSY
1. M83 - Wait
I think M83 is an artist that blends the electronic midi sound and basic acoustic guitar and drums sounds very well. They’re a team that’s found a really good balance. If you listen to them before you sleep, the hazy sound will help you fall asleep soundly.
2. The Weeknd - Wicked Games
I’ve liked this song since long ago, and most are played in the minor chord. The gloomy atmosphere of the song fit my feelings at the time.
3. David Guetta - She Wolf
I saw this live for the first time at the UMF and I liked it so much I keep listening to it.
4. Mute Math - You Are Mine
I came to know of this song a few years ago after listening to the first measure it and immediately liking the drum performance. Recently I thought of it again and had a listen, and I still like it as much as before.
5. Mr. Children - Hero
The lyrics leave a really deep impression, and when I watched a video of a live performance I saw that the singer started crying. When I saw that I thought it would be really nice if I could make such a sincere song like it as well.


James Lee
1. Noel - If, By Chance
When I was in the hospital I heard this song by chance and fell for it. The melody is really bittersweet, and it will remain in my memory.
2. The Weeknd - Can’t Feel My Face
I fell for the sexy feel of this song. It has a refined melody and the vocal’s are like Michael Jackson’s, so I really like it.
3. Drake - Started From the Bottom
I’ve liked this song from a while back, and while working on this album with Jae PD, I found he previously worked with the label of this artist, so I thought of this song and listened to it again.
4. Refused - New Noise
This is a song I’ve always liked and whenever it’s time to work on songs, I listen to it. The song is expressed really sincerely and dramatically, and I can gain a lot of courage from it.
5. Sultan of the Disco - SQ
In January (2015) I went with the Sultan-hyungs to America. When I went with them, I saw some of the making process for this song. The song is made in a really fun way, so I like it and listen to it often.


Mgigs (x)
Translations by setsailroyalpirates~~