Sunday, September 6, 2015

[Translations] 150906 SuKiRa◢

150906 SuKiRa w/ Royal Pirates and Ben (+AoE Hyungjoo) - “Regrets”

W: What is something you’ve done that you regret?
M: I should have done better in high school
S: I should have slept a little earlier last night
B: I regret eating and then sleeping right after last night ^^


W: If you miss this hour with these guests, you’ll regret it. After considering for a while, they just coolly go for it. Royal Pirates’ Moon and Sooyoon! Welcome! How can such a voice come out from such a small body? So cute you just want to stick her in your pocket, Ben!
M: Wow, you’re very cute
B: Thank you
W: Moon, congratulations!
M: Oh, no, it’s nothing…
W: I heard it was your birthday on the 2nd?
M: Yes, it was the day my ears fell off.
W: What did you do?
M: I worked on some songs, and with some coworkers, Sooyoon, and James, we all went to eat meat… and have a drink.
W: Really? Why didn’t you call me?
M: Well, since it was a work dinner… But birthdays aren’t all that special… I thought youu might be busy. I didn’t want to bother you.
W: Well, it’s late but, Happy Birthday.
M: Thank you.
W: Let’s go grab a bite.
B: Congratulations!
M: Oh, thank you.
W: I heard that Sooyoon went to Jeju?
S: Yes. I went with my brother. It’s the first trip I’ve taken since after debut. So I went to Jeju, but.. I didn’t tell my manager. But when I was at the airport, he sent me a pic of it.
W: You thought you were caught.
S: Well, it’s not that he caught me, but it was that he was going on a trip himself. It just so happens that he was also going to Jeju. We didn’t know that each other was going.
W: So you met, and ate together?
S: Yes. We went swimming at the beach, too.
W: Wow, anyway, I think you had fun.
S: It was okay.

W: You’re behind me again, right now.
M: So you can’t see his face
W: You’ll be playing the instrument again today?
S: Yes, I’ll be playing the drums today. Hyung, please watch out for you ears.
W: There’s that but on my left, the piano is also set up… Is it a hidden member?
M: Ah, no, not a secret member, but to fill up the sound, one of our company’s workers.. she plays the piano very well.
W: Please, introduce yourself
AoE: Hello…
M: LOL. She’s not going to reveal her name
W: You won’t tell us your name?
M: We’ll have to make her a mask
HJ: My name is Im Hyungjoo.
W: Nice to meet you, Hyungjoo-ssi. And also, a fariy-like being is here today. Ben, is this your first meeting with Royal Pirates?
B/M: Yes, it’s our first time meeting.
W: How do you like it here at SuKiRa?
B: I really like it. When I saw MIIII-unni come out, I also really wanted to guest, but I couldn’t come.
W: Are you from the same company?
B: Yes, I was really adamant, and asked why I couldn’t come.
W: I think I was talking to MIIII, about how well you sang.
B: Thank you. >.<
W: You’re voice is very nice
M: It’s very clear and girlish
B: Wow…
W: It’s my style..
B: WOW!
M: Hyung, your tone is also very clear
W: Yes, that’s right. But your voice is really charming. I watched when you were on Immortal Songs.
[Wook talks about how one of his musical buddies also really likes her, and she suggests they should grab a coffee. All together. XD Her mini album will be released in October. She is currently promoting “Looby Loo”, with the meaning of hope/miracles. It’s a song that can give people courage. Moon discovers that she is their sunbae, but she feels like a dongsaeng. :P]
** Watch her performance of “I Want to Know” from Immortal Song
Ben - Looby Loo
M: Aigoo~ Wow, it really makes you want to sing along
W: The song really is addictive
M: I had a “father’s smile” on the whole time
B: Thank you for singing along~~
W: Sooyoon… since you’re sitting back there, you must have not been able to see the performance, your expression isn’t too good?
S: I think I’ve got a bit of culture shock
W: It’s the first time someone has danced on this corner of SuKiRa
B: Oh, really?
M: Sooyoon’s in a daze


B: [Listener’s Note] On a company dinner I drank too much and talked about various things with my manager. The next day at work, I kept apologizing but it seems my manager is still angry about it. What did I do, exactly? “Manager! I have something to say. Manager, Do you know? I keep working, and working, it’s so annoying! Can you for once tell me how to do something so that I can understand? Would youu please just &%#$!^…” I definitely said something I shouldn’t. I actually don’t remember what I said, but it’s clear that my manager is angry, and I’ve made a huge mistake. How will I continue my job like this?
B: Really, what can you do?
W: Alcohol… first off, Moon drinks well…
M: Yes, I enjoy it.
W: How are you with drinking, Ben?
B: I… tend to be able to handle it well [They discuss this in some further detail, how she doesn’t get drunk while drinking out.]
W: Have you ever done something you regret while drunk?
S: A lot.
M: Of course, there were a lot of regrets when I was younger.
W: Sooyoon, what have you…?
S: I regret it as soon as I drink
W: You’ve never done a big mistake before? Me, for example, I talked to a wall, before. I even got angry at it. It would have been okay if I was alone, but my members were there…
B: Did they record it…?
W: Thankfully, they did not… but yeah, I’ve had times like that… I’ve spitted. I think I must have wanted my mouth clean…
M: When I drink I really hate it when people touch me
B: Oh, me too! If you’re too drunk, you might need someone to support, you but I get really angry when people try
M: One time I… oh, I shouldn’t have done it to my grandmother but, one time she wanted to support me, and I told her “Grandma, don’t touch me!” I got annoyed. I really regretted it the next day.
W: You really have to be careful if you’re going to be drinking around your seniors. Ben, have you ever done something you really shouldn’t have while drunk?
B: Me? I don’t…. I cry. A lot. So that’s why these days I try not to drink too much. When I was a little younger, there were a lot of bars around, when I debuted.
W: What were you frustrated about? What was so troubling?
B: Just.. I had debuted but there were a lot of things I was unsatisfied with. I wanted to be on stage, I wanted to sing but I couldn’t… At the work dinner, my boss asked me, “Is there anything bothering you?” and I.. I couldn’t say there was, so I said I didn’t have any.
W: I understand!!
[But lately, with the dieting and all, she’s been cutting down on both eating and drinking. If she feels like it, she’ll have a can of beer at home, and then sleep. But since she’s cut down, she’s more easily inebriated.]


RP - Can’t Hide It
B: You were cool~
W: Who was the coollest?
B: They were both!
M: Hyungjoo was! She was the coollest!


S: [Listener’s Note] A few years ago I had a fight with my boyfriend and a cold war broke out. He didn’t call me for two days, so I cracked and called first. He didn’t pick up. I decided to keep calling until he did. After a few tries, he finally did, but he didn’t say anything. Hearing that, I got angrier and shouted, “Hey you XXX. You want to die? Are you really not going to ask anything? Do you need me to whack your senses back into you?” After that, the person on the other line replied, and I almost had a mental breakdown. “Excuse me, I’m Moonchul’s mother. My son must have done something so wrong to you. Please calm down.” The one who picked up was not my boyfriend, but my boyfriend’s mother. I happened to call while my boyfriend was in the restroom, ah… I should have waited a little longer. After a while, I think of that and get angry.
W: They should break up…
M: Every realtionship has to come to an end at some point..
W: That boyfriend must have really done bad..
M: Really. How could he not pick up?
W: You can’t just leave things like that. People have to cleanly cut their ties.
M: But since his mother picked up, maybe he was busy?
W: Was he sick? Or maybe in the hospital? Of course, that may not be the case. Have any of you ever experienced something like this?
B: I don’t think I have.
M: Not to me, either.
S: This is not a common occurance, I think. To have your boyfriend’s mother pick up the phone…
M: But wouldn’t it be good to apologize, in this case?
S: They should apologize to the mother..
M: I think they should explain that they were fighting and apologize…
B: But with the “Hey, you XXX” she must have been so shocked
W: I think I would have hung up.
M: Immediately.
W: Just out of the blue like that, there’s no good response.
M: That’s true, we’re able to say these things because it’s after the fact but she must have been so surprised.
S: Do you think the boyfriend purposely handed it over to his mother?
B: Oh, that’s a possibility.


M: [Listener’s Note] Thinking about it now, I don’t think I’ve ever made a friend by approaching someone first. I’ve made a lot of friends by them having come to me, but i really regret not actively making friends myself. I wonder what type of people I’d have around me now if I were the one to take the first step. It’s not exactly a regret, but I do wonder. From now on, I’ll try to take initiative to make friends on my own.
W: Do you three have a lot of friends?
M: I wouldn’t say I have a lot… There are a lot of people around me but not a lot of them are real friends.
W: How many people contacted you on your birthday?
M: I had a lot of calls on my birthday
W: Then you have a lot of friends
M: Is that so? But I also don’t approach people. If someone happens to be near me, and we’re going to same direction..
W: Ah, you’re more of a natural encounters sort of person
M: Yes, but I don’t actively approach other people. I feel like it would be… embarrassing.
W: How about you, Ben?
B: I like approaching others. With people who are more introverted, I like to be the one to be closer to them. When other people see introverts like that, I feel like they tend to get the wrong impression. They think their personalities are just like that, but it’s not true. I have a friend since high school who is also introverted. I tend to worry about her a lot, so we often meet up so we can chat. I like to suggest things for us to do, and she’s gotten a little better. She’s never had a boyfriend, but she got one last year, and I think it’s going well.
W: Those types of people tend to marry early.
B: I think so too. I tell her that.
W: I’m like that, too, a little. We need a positive and bright DJ in her eonce in a while.
B: Oh, really? Then, I’ll come looking for you~~ ^^
[t/n: AHH. She’s so cute. Haha. >.<]


Ben - Late Regrets
W: That was very nice. I think your voice fits well with the melody, as well.
B: WOW! Thank you!!
M: She’s very cute, but grasped the sad aspect of the song well. I was surprised.
W: I really like this type of vocal. One of Ben’s charms is her cuteness, but her expression of this sadness is very good as well.
B: Thank you. I’ll work hard.
W: How did you like it, Sooyoon?
S: It was very sweet. A total reversal of charms.


B: [Listener’s Note] My boyfriend got his paycheck and said he would buy meat! I ate so much I thought my stomach would burst. One serving, two servings, I just kept eating. I got tired and wanted to go to the restroom, but! I forgot about that fact that I loosened my belt!! Everyone around me watched as my pants slid to the floor. I was so, so, SO embarrassed. Thinking about it now, it was so humiliating. Why did I have to loosen my belt?!? No matter how much I liked the meat, I should have kept it on. I still get chills whenever I think back to that moment.
B: Oh no! Oh no!!
W: What about it, in front of the boyfriend, it’s not big deal…
B: The other people!
M: That is quite embarrassing… I guess they must break up now. XD Kidding, it’s not that bad.
W: Has that ever happened to you, Ben? While singing, your belt loosening, or bursting?
B: We pin it tightly with a pin! Other people are quite small, so the stylists like to pin the clothing. I regret eating so much sometimes, because the pins burst open.
W: It’s okay if they burst, but have they ever just pricked you instead?
B: They have.
W: I have a story from when I was doing the musical. You have two mic packs, one for the face, and one for the side. I must have eaten too much or something, because the belt loosened and slipped. I had to sing while holding it.
B: Wow, you weren’t even flustered…
W: You can’t be. You have to act. I just grabbed my clothes.
M: You were in so much anguish, you were grasping onto your clothes tightly.
W: I was so good at acting. Thankfully. But there are experiences like that… But having a loose belt is nothing to make a fuss about. People loose a button all the time.
B: I’ve done that before…
M: Oh really?
W: Okay, we got it.
M: Please, stop!
B: Ah, I shouldn’t ruin my image like this
W: Yes. We don’t want to know~
B: Yes, I’m sorry~


RP - Just
[Moon’s rap!!! WOOOOO!!!!]
B: That was very nice. From today, I’ll be a fan~
W: The people on the outside (studio) are also touched~ It’s time to wrap up already… Ben, what do you think of becoming a fixed guest? You fit in really well!
B: Really? Please, call me!
M: She has a very bright energy..
W: That’s what I’m saying! We don’t have this bright atmosphere! It’s something we need!
M: That’s right. Even Boram is really chic..
W: We’re all introverted here, and she’s so positive. It balances out really well!



I hope you enjoyed it! I admit, this one was cute.
Please take out with credits~~