Tuesday, September 8, 2015

[Translations] 150908 SuKiRa◢

150908 SuKiRa w/ Royal Pirates and Jannabi - Live Broadcast
W: What is it about you that will make people know you? Through song or instrument, please express it!
M: :sings: Singing explicitly
S: :plays the drums:
W: Oh, why are you so angry?
JH: :sings:
DH: :plays guitar:
YH: :plays keyboard:
 

W: The sweet oppas, Royal Pirates’ Moon and Sooyoon! Welcome! Though they usually fool around, if anyone brings up their little sisters, I think they’ll get angrier than me and yell “Who said that?!”, the cute oppas of Jannabi, Choi Junghoon, Kim Dohyun, and Yoo Younghyun. There’s also another person here, this female… please greet everyone.
HJ: Hello.
W: And an introduction?
HJ: It’s my second time here. I came to play to keyboard.
W: And your name?
HJ: Lim Hyungjoo. ^^
JH: She answered so professionally. “I came to play the keyboard (for them)”
W: You can be a member
M: Don’t we make a nice picture?
W: Yes! It’s very good!
M: James might get sad though.
W: You’re still here as an employee, right? You haven’t quit yet?
HJ: Of course not
W: She plays so well…
M: She probably gets a bonus out of this
W: You came dressed so prettily today
HJ: I’m always like this :D


W: Younghyun, please come over here. Tuesdays in the studio are always live broadcasts, what do you think about it?
HJ: I feel a little strange. My hands are sweating. What I’m saying right now is being broadcast out, right? It’s interesting.
W: “Royal Pirates and Jannabi! I’l await the awesome lives today!” - Park Yebin
W: “I’ve been waiting for this day! A live broadcast of C.3.O!” - Ahn Mina
W: [reads off more viewer comments; the last one he read was about Junghoon not wearing a “good morning” (?) shirt ??]
JH: It’s our first time seeing the Royal Pirates hyungnims, so I didn’t want to look stange…
M: Not at all. But… I did see your pants. They left quite an impression.
W: SInce it’s a viewable radio, let’s zoom in so we can see these handsome faces.
W: [Reads another viewer comment; she anticipates seeing the handsome faces and handsome voices.]
W: “September 9th! Tomorrow is Jannabi’s 500th day! Congratulations!”
W: You didn’t even know it yourselves?
Jannabi: No, we didn’t know.
W: I don’t even know what day I’m at… Congratulations.
JH: We’ll work harder.
W: On Sundays, we get to relax a little, but since this is live, rehearsals are a little tight. We have to rush when there’s a song coming up. But since you’re so good at lives, I’m really anticipating it. It’s the first time these two teams have met at SuKiRa, right?
RP/J: Yes
M: We’ve always heard a lot about you
W: Have you met at the work dinner?
JH: We’ve never seen each other at the dinners
W: Oh, really?
M: We haven’t met before, no
W: So today is a totally first meeting?
M: I think we met at a performance hall a long time ago, though
JH: It was a while ago…
W: So long you don’t even remember it
M: It really was too long ago
JH: I don’t remember which performance, but we played after them before. There’s a hyung that plays the bass, and he’s quite tall. I ended up using the mic that he used, but the stand.. I think it was as tall as me.
M: He’s 190cm
W: How is James doing these days?
M: He’s recovered a lot, and has found some of his former brightness
W: Tell him to come soon
M: I will. He can still talk, at least
W: Right? I miss him
M: That’s what I’m saying.
[Wook has the guests introduce what type of corner C.3.O is, for the viewers that are tuning in for the first time today.]
W: Ah, all my strength has left me. All these male voices going around, since there are five of you… I think the viewers will really enjoy it, but it’s hard for the DJ. We’ve always had a female partner. Park Boram has been with us…
M: Hyungjoo was be feeling left out
W: I’m sorry
HJ: Oh, no. Not at all.
W: Since she’s only here to play the keyboard, she doesn’t get to speak much… but if we were to have a female guest, who would you want to come?
M: Boram. Wouldn’t she be nice?
W: Anyone else?
JH: Bestie’s Yuji? Boram?
W: How about someone who hasn’t come here before? Kim Yerim came, too.
DH: Jang Nara
JH: Younghyun really admires her.
YH: She’s appeared in my dreams before
W: Jang Nara would be nice. Okay. Let’s hear Royal Pirates’ song.
[LOL. Wook is so cute trying to say it.]
[[RP - Look What You’ve Done (Jet)]]
JH: You sang so sweetly
M: Thank you
W: [Reads viewer’s compliments to Moon]
W: Junghoon, please say something
JH: The song has rendered me speechless
W: Are you nervous? Singing in front of them like this?
?: I’m shaking
W: They opened it up too well… But the feeling is different!
JH: Yes, we’ll show a different feeling to you all
W: Jannabi also has a unique sound. Do you listen to each other’s music?
M: Yes, it’s very… lively
S: Our company workers really enjoy listening to Jannabi
M: We’ve probably listened to more of their music than they have of ours…
W: “I’ve been watching, and these five oppa-s and they’re so goodlooking! Royal Pirates’ Sooyoon is the best!”
M: Sooyoon’s the best!
W: She said is so generally, and then.. (picked SY out of the crowd)
M: Who was it?!
W: [Reads more comments]


W: Do you use SNS often?
M: I really, don’t use it very much. Just because I’m curious, I do look…
W: You look at other people’s uploads?
M: Yes, I do that, and then also everyone else has one, and I come into the game really late. (He misses out on a lot of things)
W: What about your fans, Moon? I’m sure they want to see more of your everyday interactions.
M: Yes, that’s why I feel like I need to use it more. These days we’ve been having promotions, so I should upload a selca or two.
W: Oh, you don’t take many? I feel like you would, but you don’t?
M: I don’t really take any.
W: I see. Sooyoon does, though, doesn’t he?
S: I used to but recently I’ve stopped…


W: Sooyoon, please read the next story…
S: [Listener’s Note] With this squid-like face of mine I need twenty minutes to make myself look like a human being. My friends even ask me to teach them how to apply makeup on themselves.
M: Makeup is quite the scary thing
W: There’s only one female here with us today…
M: It seems like she’ll habe to get into it today
W: Do you apply makeup well? It seems like you don’t put much on.
HJ: Yes, I don’t really apply any
M: Getting to look like you don’t realyl care about your appearance seems harder than full blown makeup… It seems like her cheeks are a little redder than usual…
W: It seems like her eyebrows were also drawn really well…
HJ: No, no, it’s because it’s hot…
W: [Comment] “A great way to get along with someone quickly is to find a place with nice background music. You can sit there and discuss the lyrics and the story, and time passes fairly quickly.”
W: What happens if the other party has no interest in music at all?
JH: But there are people who might not like music so much. They’ll just keep waiting for the next song and the song after that… I think it’s a really good methos to getting close to people.
W: Junghoon seems to have a really carefree personality.
JH: Yes, but… I tend to be a little closed off.
W: Not in front of women, though?
JH: Especially, when I’m in front of women.I find it hard to speak in front of them.
DH: What are you saying?!
W: Dohyun, can you give us any insight?
DH: In high school he was always really friendly with the guys, but he couldn’t really speak. But now that we stand on stage, and since he’s the vocal, he became really good at talking to people!
JH: I surprise even myself, sometimes. When I was in school, I’d start shaking, if I were in front of a girl.
W: But now that you’re on stage, you’re starting to enjoy it.
JH: The comments you have to make on stage…
W: What types of comments do you make? I’m very curious. Don’t they have to be very interesting? It’s not like people came only to listen to music…
JH: I have a jinx. If we prepare things to say prior to going onstage, it won’t be any fun. The most flustering thing while on stage i not forgetting the lyrics, or singing off-tune, but when I prepare a ment that’s meant to be funny, but it isn’t. That’s the most flustering.
M: If you prepare, it becomes to obvious. I think that’s why it’s difficult.
JH: That’s why I go onstage without a thought, and talk without thinking.
[Wook asks him to mindlessly introduce the next song.]
[[Jannabi - Misery (Maroon 5)]]
M: It made me want to sing along
W: Oh, you should have prepared a collaboration piece…
M: It’d be great if we could work together
W: Let’s do this again sometime!
W: [Reads more comments, and talks about them a little]
W: Is there any one among these five men that can cook well?
M: I have nothing to say
DH: Junghoon can cook. Whenever I ask him for something, I always look forward to it
M: Oh, it doesn’t seem like he would be the type
W: What can you make the best?
JH: Among the pastas, Aglio E Olio
M: I really like that!
DH: But there’s a reason why it’s so tasty. The prices for ingredients alone is a lot. XD
JH: I think of a dish as made up of its parts. So I take a while considering what the best ingredients to use are.
W: Ah, you must pick the expensive ones.
DH: They’re not things you can easily find in Korea. It has a foreign taste. I was shocked.
W: Is it named that because of the type of noodle?
JH: Yes, it’s an oil pasta
W: Sounds tasty…
JH: I’ll make it for you sometime


W: [Viewer comment requests “Some” by Soyou x Junggigo]
M: :starts singing, but forgets the lyrics: I suddenly forgot the lyrics a little…
DH: Even so, it was very good ^^
W: [Please sing “Sunday Morning”]
JH: We’ll try it out, this time
:sings:
M: Oh~ I thought it was Maroon 5~
W: Was the pronunciation okay?
M: I think his pronunciation was very good. It’s always good when people are singing.
W: [Dohyun-oppa, can you sing trot?]
DH: I’ve never sung trot with playing guitar before
W: You have to piano
YH: You’ll have to go without me
DH: :sings:
W: What song was that?
DH: It was….
JH: LOL. He doesn’t even know the title [t/n: It’s 꽃바람 여인; IDK how to translate that in English]
DH: What was it again? Anyway, it was my first time trying.
W: [Viewer comments]
- [Request for Jannabi’s “Baby, Maybe”]
- [Request for JYP’s “Who’s Your Mama”]
JH: I think he’s really amazing. Just immediately starts playing.


W: We have another song from the Royal Pirates. I heard a little of it earlier, and it was really good. A perfect song for this time of day.
[[RP - Unintended (Muse)]]
W: “If Korea’s Maroon 5 is Jannabi, then Royal Pirates can be considered Korea’s Muse. With this song, I really feel like just melting and disappearing~” [More viewer comments]
W: The chords are really nice, though
M: They are. They make a sort of sad sound..
W: It fits just perfectly with your voice. When I’ve really had too much too drink, it reminds me of the feeling I get when I eat Soondae Stew. You know the feeling, right?
W: [[Viewer comments]]
W: Wow, since this is a love broadcast, the time really just flies by. There’s only about four minutes left. Jannabi also has another song to play.


[[Jannabi - If I Ain’t Got You]]
W: Oh, that was nice but the song… I was going to introduce it a bit more, but you jumped right into it.
YH: You said there was only four minutes left
JH: In case it were cut… (We needed to jump into it quick)
W: It was very nice. [Reads some more viewer comments] One hour is just too little. It went by too fast. Let’s do this often. A live broadcast.
M: I think it’ll be fun
W: This is nice too, isn’t it?
JH: It’s a lot more thrilling than having it pre-recorded~


W: We should do this again, and prepare a collaboration, all of us. I think it’ll be nice~


I hope you enjoyed it~
(Although, a lot of nuance is lost in translation, so it might not be as fun to you as it was to me… :( )
Please take out with credits~