Wednesday, January 29, 2014

[14.01.29] [Interview] NewsWay, Three Shot

image

image
Member Moon from the three member global rock band Royal Pirates has opened up about the entertainer that he remembers the most.
On the afternoon of the 22nd Moon met with NewsWay and said, “I saw Jung Woosung-sunbaenim in real life and he was really cool.”
On this day we asked Moon to pick which entertainer among the ones he’s met, male or female, was the most memorable, to which the answer was, “I went to Jung Woosung-sunbaenim’s premiere and saw him, and then met him on the way out of a pub bathroom, and I could never forget his gaze. It was the same man but he was really cool.”
He adds truthfully, “Shin Min-A -sunbaenim has a foreign type body but a eastern appearance and is very beautiful. SNSD’s YoonA also instills a sort of protective instinct.”

image
Member James from three member global rock band Royal Pirates has revealed he has a history with filming for CFs.
On the afternoon of the 22nd James met with NewsWay and related to us that he has experience with appearing in CFs.
On this day Royal Pirates member James told us, “I’ve shot a credit card CF before. I’ve gone to auditions and done a bit of modeling,” as well as, “In the future I want to film a lot of CFs.”
On the matter of entertainers who he is close with, he revealed “I am close with Busker Busker’s Brad, and Kevin (U-KISS)…as well as F(X)’s Amber, who has a pure energy to her in real life as opposed to seeing her on the TV that makes her all the more charming.”

image
Member Sooyoon from three member global rock band Royal Pirates has revealed what he thinks to be his most charming point.
On the afternoon of the 22nd Sooyoon met with NewsWay and told us he thinks his eyebrows are his most charming feature.
On this day we asked Sooyoon to pick which entertainer among the ones he’s met, male or female, was the most memorable, to which the answer was, “There is really so many, choosing is hard, but I saw Kim Woobin-ssi at M!Countdown and it was the best. His shoulders are wide and his body proportions are good.” (T/N: SY, the Heirs fanboy. xD)
He adds, “I originally like cat-like looks but when I saw Im Sujeong-sunbaenim for the first time, I really liked the pure, and puppy-like look. Her skin is also really good.”
When we asked what his own best feature was, he replied, “I think my eyebrows are my best point.”

cr. Kim Ahreum