Thursday, October 26, 2017

[17.10.26] RP Q&A - September

The season has turned and its become quite cold, how are you all doing? Royal Pirates has successfully finished their last live, and last week Sooyoon joined the army >_< After his discharge in two years I hope to see you all again, well and healthy! Then, here is the last RP Q&A that received answers before Syoon’s enlistment!


Q. akkujon - Is there any food that you definitely will not eat?
A. Moon - I will definitely not eat soondae (순대)!
A. Syoon - Dog meat! I love dogs!!! When I was around seven years old my grandmother fed me some, and deceived me by telling me it was beef ;__;




Q. mohakumi - Is there anything you want to do while in your 30′s?
A. Moon - I want to succeed as an artist and a producer.
A. Syoon - I want to try living in Japan for a short while! I’m really in the process of making plans. Let’s meet in Japan :)

This has been RP’s Q&A! Thank you very much for enjoying the corner! Hasta La Vista! (x)