Friday, September 29, 2017

[17.09.23] Hasta La Vista Concert Ment

[Hasta La Vista Ment and Moon Being Dramatic]

M: Hasta La Vista, did you like it?
Fans: Yes~
M: It’s the title of the song, and the name of our concert, but Hasta La Vista… the content of the lyrics is like “I don’t need you, so go away” but this is definitely not something we’re directing at you (the fans) so please don’t misunderstand. LOL
F: Okay~
M: Over here we have our very own upstanding Korean citizen. Please give him a hand.

S: I’m... leaving soon.
F: Don’t go!
S: I really want to go quickly. (The fans start to get sad) So I can come back just as fast! And at that time I hope we can meet again.
M: Why do you all keep leaving me? I’m so lonely.

[Dark Chocolate]

S: :looks at Moon: I hate dark chocolate :laughs: I like milk chocolate :)
M: *hurt* I must have picked the wrong title for my song...

[Samsung Galaxy Note 8 BTS Story & Nostalgia]

Actually, when filming for the commercial. Syoon has a stye (?), and he still has some of it at the concert. The night before filming Moon says Syoon KKT’d him saying he couldn’t close his eye. Moon thought it wasn’t that bad, thought SY would be able to close it a little, but the next day it was really swollen. (:puts a fist up to his eye: LOL) Syoon says that if you look at the video, they added extensions to cover it up, but he didn’t mind because it made it look like he had a lot of hair. :^) SY says he kind of wanted to keep it, everyone was telling him it looked good. He walked into the (hair) shop, they took one look at him and decided to cover it. Haha. Moon says he looked cool in the commercial though. Syoon’s response was, “Well, thanks then.”



Moon asked who switched to Note 8 after seeing the ad, and all the fans are saying that they switched or will switch but SY just… “I didn’t!” Moon reveals he’s been using the Note 4 for the past three years or so. He starts advertising for it. LOL. Sooyoon was like, “I’m ok. Since I won’t be needing a phone for the time being anyway.” Moon says, “That’s ok. When you come out there’ll probably be a Note 12 or something”

M: When we were working on this album… a long time ago when Sooyoon and I first started this band we would go to Sooyoon’s house to sleep and then write compose.
(Moon starts talking about how they wrote a song while drinking)
S: I think we drank all I had in the house
M: We don’t remember writing the song, but the next day it was finished…
(Then he goes into talking about “Where U At”… not sure how this connects. Did they write it while thinking of the past, or do they not remember writing it bc they were drinking? XD)


[Comments from Sooyoon]

S: I’m going to enlist soon… As RP... this might be... for the moment… I think this could be the last performance we have. But in any case even if we part ways Moonchul-hyung and I will always keep making music together. It’s not like we have anything else to do. Don’t be too disappointed.

S: I don’t… feel too bad about having to enlist.
(Moon starts the “Don’t go” chant)
S: I don’t want to go either! :laughs: I’m the one who wants to go the least, you know??
S: But okay, I’ll go and come back quickly.
F: Okay~
S: When I come back... won’t you all be gone?
F: NO! We’ll wait for you!
S: Liars~
F: I’ll wait for you!
S: Really?

S: Everyone here, I think you’re the best. I’m very thankful to you. You loved our band more then we loved ourselves. Thank you.


[Last Comments from Moon & Syoon]

M: It’s sad but... there are only two songs left… Since James isn’t here, there’s nothing we can do [t/n: they can’t play too many of them without James :’() I hate to say it but before we play these last songs (there’s something I want to say).
M: I don’t know when I’ll have the next chance to say this, so there are a few people I’d like to thank. [Starts thanking the CEO, team leaders, friends and family] To the fans who have stayed with us and supported us for so long, I’d like to give you a round of applause.

S: I’d like to thank you all once again. To be honest we didn’t know if we would be able to hold this concert. Moon and I worked really quickly to create and produce this album. It’s bittersweet but thank you all for coming out, I’m very happy to have seen you before I enlist. It may be hard for you to see us on a stage for the time being but it’s not like we’re leaving the country or anything (you’ll see us again)… Anyway… Thank you.

M: Sooyoon and I will still keep making music. I don’t know how but we’ll still continue to make music in the future as well. We will never give up on it. So please keep looking out for us. Thank you.


They "ended" the concert with the song that started it all- the first song RP wrote as a 3-member group - Disappear. [byeeeeeeee ;__;]