Thursday, December 29, 2016

[16.12.29] RP Q&A - DECEMBER

Q. Akira - Do you have a particular memory of Christmas?
A. James - I remember once I watched a movie with the whole family!

Q. Ribbon (NaNa) - As a musician, when are you the most happy or cheerful?
A. EXSY - When I’m performing, when we go to eat something delicious after the performances end

Q. Rai (Akiko) - What was the first Japanese song you’ve ever heard? Do you remember the song and singer of the first Japanese song you liked?
A. Moon - Final Fantasy 8′s Eyes on Me and Mr. Children’s Kurumi!

Q. natsurobin - Is there anything you want to try doing next year?
A. Moon - I’d like to try producing an entire album.
A. James - I want to train my body until it is healthy again.
A. EXSY - Go travelling by myself!

Stay tuned for January’s Q&A