Sunday, June 7, 2015

[Translations] 150607 SuKiRa◢

Drinking with RP. ^o^

RW: Alcohol. There are many types. Soju, beer, wine, bomb shot, etc. Let’s ask our four guests what type of alcohol they would most like to drink at ten pm on a Sunday night. First, RP’s Moon?
M: Wine..?
SY: Tequila? :D
J: In-sam-jun?
M: In-sam-ju! (Alcohol made with Ginseng)
DK: Sake!
RW: No matter the type, if these people are singing, the night’ll go well~ Let’s anticipate their cool live performances!


RW: Not only can they appreciate a good glass of wine, but they can also enjoy soju and haejangguk (hangover soup)! Royal Pirates’ Moon, Sooyoon, and James! Welcome!
RP: Hello, we’re the Royal Pirates. Nice to meet you.
RW: Actually…
M: My father!
RW: He’s in the business?
M: He is. He’s got a good job, helping out a lot of people…
RW: what -dong is it in?
M: Nonhyeon…
RW: Ah, Nonhyeon-dong?
M: Can I say that?
RW: We should go
M: Please come. We can have dinner together. (Regarding if it was okay to say) It’s okay. There are a lot of places in Nonhyeon-dong.
RW: Seeing his bright expression, it looks like he wouldn’t be able to handle his liquor well but he doesn’t get drunk! Avid lover of rice wine, Hong Daekwang!
DK: Hello!
M: I’m a fan
DK: Hello. Nice to meet you.
RW: It’s been a really long time (since I last saw you)
DK: It has
—- [Sorry Hong Daekwang!]
RW: Have you been well?
DK: Not really… (Why?) Maybe I shouldn’t have left SuKiRa…
RW: Then, just have a word with the PD-nim before you leave
DK: PD-nim, hello~
M: Your expression got really bright just then
RW: In the studio today, it’s full of men… If it weren’t for the maknae writer, I think I would be annoyed XD
[RW asks about Daekwang’s upcoming album. As he will be singing “Good Luck” live, he explains the song and wishes everyone good luck ^^]


RW: James, how did you like the song?
J: I really enjoyed it! I could feel the rock spirit! Especially at the “Dan- dan- dandan, Whoo!” part
RW: For the corner this week we’ve got the calm Royal Pirates and Hong Daekwang together in the studio. The theme for today is “alcohol.” Let’s hear the first story from Moon.


Moon (Listener’s Note): When my friend drinks, her voice gets high and she gives out a lot of aegyo. It’s cute but it really makes you want to hit her. So I told her not to drink so much. But another friend said, you’re like that when you drink too! I’ve leanred drinking from my parents, so I’ve never heard that before. What is this feeling? I was flustered. Another friend quietly showed me a video, and my mouth was left hanging open. When I drink, man or woman, I give out kisses. I wished it wasn’t me in the video, but it was.
D: There are people like this! Right? Really, there are
RW: There are people who kiss really severely, too [as in not a peck but a full on kiss]
M: There are those who initiate a lot of skinship, too
DK: Isn’t Ryewook-hyung like that?
RW: I’m not this bad
[They’re all talking over each other!!! >.<; I think Moon said he gets  touchy-feely when he drinks, but not to the extent of kissing others.]
RW: There are people who kiss others
M: There are men who express a lot of affection and kiss others (after they’ve been drinking)
J: Since they’re being freer with their feelings…
RW: It’s a good thing, isn’t it?
RW: Have any of you been analyzed? You can talk about your members, too.
DK: I haven’t had any experiences like that, no

DK: There’s something I thought of, I just found this out recently
M: What is it?
[DK talks about playing a game, and how there was a really severe punishment for losing- drinking 200ml of whiskey. He thought he wouldn’t be the loser but he was. So he took the shot and immediately got drunk. He started letting out all his inner thoughts about people.]
RW: You didn’t know, right? That time was like that, too~ ^o^ [referring to a past outing?]

RW: Well, I learned something I’ve been curious about for a long time…
DK: Ah. That means you’ve known about my habit for far longer than I have
**RW: Talk about each other, you three. How’s Sooyoon?
S: Me? Oh, I…
RW: Oh, no, about your members~ :)
J: This is scary.
M: Sooyoon doesn’t normally have much of a reaction. First of all he’s very quiet to begin with, but he gets very obedient. He starts to talk a lot more than normal, and then there’s a few minutes where he talks up a storm. Then, out of nowhere, he gets tired, gets up and goes home. He’s the first to go home, when he’s drunk.
RW/DK: Oh, there are people who go home?
S: I would go home, but without saying anything…
M: In one moment, we would go “Where did Sooyoon go?”
S: But I wouldn’t know either! I would wake up in the night and be home already.
RW: So there is someone among the members with a habit. Just, out of nowhere, going home. Without saying a thing.
M: That’s right.
DK: Not paying.
-LOL-
RW: Then you should thank whoever’s paying~ How about James, what’s he like?
M: James… really can’t drink. He’s gotten a lot better after coming to Korea, though. He gets very red, and then just starts to dance.
J: Dancing machine…
M: He gets really hyped up and yells, “Yeah~!” Even if it’s a ballad playing, he’s like that.
J: There’s no stopping me, since I’m feeling the beat
RW: For example, (show us)
M: He always makes a fist with his right hand and ???
J: Yes, it’s hard to do with the left
DK: James’ spirit is really different. He’s the first person I’ve heard say that he felt rock spirit after listening to “Good Luck”
J: I was thankful
RW: What’s Moon like?
J: Moon… what habits does he have?
S: Moon?
M: Recently I haven’t gotten drunk…I’m very controlled
S: I saw it a lot before though, long ago
M: But that’s old news
J: Truthfully, we don’t know what Moon’s like when he’s drunk. He has a good grasp on his senses.
M: ?? I’m always very careful and I get nervous because before I wouldn’t remember how I even got home
J: When he’s drunk he moves a little slowly, so.. There’s not much difference between him when he’s drunk vs sober. He could be drunk right now.
RW: There are people who cry, right?
M: Yes, there are!
Rw: Do you cry? Moon?
RP: No we don’t cry…
S: We’ve gotta protect each other, right? :)
J: Nice! Don’t say anything incriminating!


[RP covers Vibe’s “Drinking”]
RW: Your voice is as sweet as ever~
M: Thank you


DK (Listener’s Note): I received a call from my girlfriend’s father asking me out for a drink. Seeing as I’ve only met him once, I left the house feeling nervous.
But when I’m drunk, I compete with the person next to me. So he poured me a drink but I left it. Seeing this, he said, “Eyy~ What’s this? We’re men, so drink up!” What could I do? I drank it. The effect started immediately. I turned to my girlfriend’s father and started chanting (informal language), “Drink! Drink! The liquor’s going down! Down! Down! Father, you’re not drinking?” Like this, I kept goading him to drink. As a man himself, he drank, but after thirty minutes I saw his tears. “Hey, I want to stop drinking. I won’t drink.” It didn’t work out with that girl in the end. I couldn’t even find the words to say anything.
RW: Wow, you really have to be careful when drinking with elders
DK: Look! Here’s a story of someone who cries when drunk!
[Talking about how difficult it is to drink with different people. Like: elders, people you’re close with, etc.]


[HDK sings 취중진담]
[RW heard RP was going to play this song. Now he wants RP to play a bit so that they can compare between DK and RP. :P]
[RP covers Primary’s “See Through”]


S (Listener’s Note): I went to a club with my team members after a dinner. They were all drunk so they were very hyped up. Right as we got there they started the dance songs. (Like a dance battle or sth?) They were all so excited with the sexy dance, techno, wave and hip hop. I wanted to win, so I got up on stage. I danced to *tal-chum. My colleagues got annoyed with me saying, “Hey! I told you not to get up on the stage!” They dragged me off the stage and many people laughed. It’s a real relief that they were all too drunk to remember what happened that night.
DK: I relate to this on a deep level. During audition there’s a portion where we learn how to dance. Everyone else was dancing so well, but I couldn’t at all. The only thing I’d learned to dance was tal-chum. [*Korean traditional dance]
RW: Did it come out on broadcast?
DK: It did.
RW: I’ll have to look it up…

RW: Did you have anything to drink?
DK: No! I was totally sober
M: Oh.. Going out and doing that dance while sober…
S: Amazing


[DK covers Toy’s “Drunk Night”]
[They talk about how nice it is to hear DK play the keyboard. DK says that it’s a serious song, but it fits the mood]
DK: After people are drunk, they suddenly get very serious. You suddenly start thinking about the meaning of life. “What am I?” “How will I get home?” “I’m hungry.” At times like that, I listen to this song a lot

RW: It’s time to close. How do you feel Daekwang?
DK: It really feels like I’ve come home.
?: Welcome back.
DK: I must have missed sitting here. It’s really to have been able to come and sing and see familiar faces.


Next week’s theme is “Kiss”
RP will be back on SuKiRa in two weeks~