Tuesday, April 10, 2018

[Transcript] StyLive - Blossom Queens & Jung Joonyoung Special - Moon Mentions


http://www.vlive.tv/video/63460


12:08 - 13:15
H: We heard that you particpated directly in making this song?
JY: Yes, well I'm always directly involved in making my songs
JY: I took part in the lyrics and composition
H: Lyrics and composition?
JY: Yes, together with a friend- Royal Pirates' vocalist Moon Kim... he pretty much made all of it, at my direction
H: Oh, you control him?
JY: Yes, through the phone. Do this, do this. Fix this.
H: What would have happened if the song wasn't to your liking?
JY: If I didn't like it... then I'd have to step in
H: Like how?
JY: I would go to see him.
H: Ah~ You'd go to his house to find him?
JY: I went to see him a few times, and "controlled" the song
H: Then, we can say that Joonyoung made the whole song
JY: No, Moon Kim made almost all of it :laughs:
H: Behind Moon Kim, there's Jung Joonyoung!
JY: That's right.
H: I heard a rumor that he'll block your calls?
M: Moon Kim?
H: Yes.
JY: No, it's not like that
JY: He came out and helped me a lot. We collaborated a lot on this.

13:15 - 14:16
H: Then, please send a video message to Moon Kim
H: "I'm very thankful to you" etc.
JY: This is a live broadcast right?
H: Of course!
JY: Originally... originally after this ended we were going to work on something
JY: I lied to him, and told him I think my schedule would end at 12
JY: Because I don't want to meet him. It's annoying. :joking:
H: We end at 9!
JY: I told him it would end at 12
H: And so?
JY: Moon... let's meet up next time. Sorry.
H: Were you planning on working together up until 12?
JY: No, no, I meant that I won't be seeing him. In a couple days I'll have to see him again.
H: Ah, so this is how you control him while you work on songs...
H: That's why "Fiancee" is made so well
JY: Actually, up until now I've made a lot of break-up ballads
JY: Moon writes a lot of love songs. He writes bright songs very well.
JY: So we decided to work together for this one. I think that's why it came out very well.

24:08 - 24:27 [They want him to sing, but he doesn't want to LOL]
H: I think you shoud start practicing for performing this songs starting at 12 today
JY: At 12... I have a meet-up with Moon
H: You just said you cancelled that meet-up!
H: Or is it that you have a meeting with someone else?
JY: No, Moonchul- AH. Moon Kim. His name is "Moonchul"
H: You seems to have all sorts of plans, all of a sudden? How strange.

38:55 - 39:14
JY: :singing: This part is too high, so you leave it for your friend to sing - Moonchul
H: [...] I'm so curious about this person
H: Moonchul should have come out with you!

41:26 - 41:28 [JY has to do a two-set aegyo]
H: :reading fan comment: Use the "Make a Call" chance and make Moon do it

46:20 - 46:34
[JY sang a bit of the song, but lowered the key]
JY: Since it's the evening, I don't want to scare people by going all out
JY: When the song comes out the day after tomorrow I'll give it more focus
H: If you shout all of a sudden, Moon can become quite surprised as well
JY: Moon? He made the song with me, so I don't think he'd be very affected [t/n: Not sure if this is correct...]
H: You two must be very good friends
JY: Well, we're not THAT close either

54:10 - 54:53
H: As a singer, have you ever thought of making more songs like this?
JY: Truthfully, I never thought I would make any love songs
JY: In previous interviews, I've said that if I sang a love song, the world would flip upside down
JY: I said I wouldn't do love songs. I kind of regretted saying that.
H: You were thinking that, and decided not to promote on music shows...?
JY: No, no. Honestly, if the song does well, I take responsbility for it.
JY: If it doesn't do well, it's Moon's fault.
H: Ah- If it doesn't do well, the one who takes the fall is Moonchul? Moon Kim-nim.
H: The way I see it, anyone who is watching this right now is looking up on "Moon Kim"
H: Can they search using "Moonchul"?
JY: Probably? Is it "Moon"? Probably "Moon Kim" would get results.

55:34 - 55:46
H: Will this be a single, or a digital single?
JY: Can I reveal that?
H: Is Moonchul here?!
JY: X'D I asked my manager.
JY: It's a single album, but we're also planning on releasing a CD