Friday, July 29, 2016

[16.07.29 - AMEBLO] RP Q&A - JULY

We’ve released RP’s Q&A for this month!
This is a great project in which your questions can be answered by RP!
The answers to questions from the first half of July have arrived☆

In this corner, anyone can ask a question as long as you are an FC member! If you haven’t asked your question yet, please check out the Royal Pirates Japan Official Fanclub Site ♥ http://fc.royal-pirates.jp/


Then, let’s start revealing the answers!

Q. Suu - What part of yourself do you think is nice?
A. EXSY - I think my best point is my smile ^^

Q. mameringo - Can you recommend a good tourist attraction in Korea or the US, or your favorite place?
A. EXSY - My recommendation for a tourist attraction in America is Magic Mountain. As for Korea, it’s Jeju Island.

Q. moonarch - What was your first part-time job? And, did you have a part-time job that left an impression on you? -Yayoi
A. EXSY - My first part-time job was at a sushi restaurant. The job that left an impression on me was one at a bar, because every time after work I could have a drink.

Q. akitora - What happens when you drink too much? Which drink is your favorite?
A. EXSY - When I get drunk my tension rises. My favorite drink is whiskey.

Q. satomami - Is there an event that has left an impression on you, such as from Halloween or Christmas? (In America or Korea, whichever) Why?
A. EXSY - There hasn’t been any event that left an impression on me yet, but this year for Halloween I want to become a Dragon Ball. [T/N: A saiyan?]

Q. natsurobin - What has made you happy recently?
A. EXSY - What recently made me happy was starting to study Japanese again.

Q. omorp - Is there any place in Japan you want to go?
A. EXSY - I want to go to Tokyo DisneySea

Q. mohakumi - Among the three of you, who is the most spontaneous?
A. Moon - Sooyoon
A. James - Depending on the situation, I think it’s Sooyoon.

Q. mariko - What is your No.1 wish right now!?
A. Moon - Google Play Giftcard
A. James - What I want the most… I want to eat Shabu Shabu… ;_;

We look forward to having lots of questions in August♪