Wednesday, January 1, 2020

ABOUT - 2020

These are KOR > ENG, JPN > ENG, CHN > ENG translations. I have taken three years of Korean and one year of Japanese in university, and have graduated with a Bachelors in Linguistics and Asian Languages and Cultures (with a focus in Korean). This by no means indicated that I am very fluent, and I am still learning every day. Translating is a side project for me, and it takes some time to do, so please be nice. :)

--

This is where I will be archiving all translations I have done, mostly for Royal Pirates related content.
For articles and interviews, and miscellaneous text posts, you may have seen them originally posted to fuckyeahroyalpirates // fyrpdownnout @ tumblr, as I was admin there and initially posted the translations there. Since these are my own translations, if you would like to put them elsewhere, please credit me. (heymeowmao / Ann Mao)

My channel on youtube has [ENG] captioned videos of Royal Pirates (mostly all RP Official released), including RP TV. For videos that are shorter, I tend to type the translations into the comments, so look out for those!

I am also part of a joint fan-site team "RP Subs" (along with The Royal Voyage and Royal Pirates VN), where I provide translations for videos, and the rest of the team, as suggested, times, typesets, and encodes for hard-subs. Clicking on the page above will bring you to English subbed shows that I have taken part in. Namely, Laws of the City in New York (Moonchul).

I also had a very brief stint with with @AngelicAilee (twt) and @IZ INTL (yt) ^^

Thanks!
~Ann