Monday, May 12, 2014

[Ameblo 14.04.30 - 05.12] ~ RP 100Q - 100A ~



Favorite Things
Q1. Favorite sport(s)?
M: Baseball, Soccer
J: Martial Arts, Basketball, Water Polo, Swimming, Baseball, Soccer, American Football, Hockey
S: Soccer, Billiards

Q2. Favorite game(s)?
M: Romance of the Three Kingdoms Series, Dynasty Warriors
J: Air Hockey, Card Games
S: Room Escape games > b/c you get smarter

Q3. Favorite number?
M: 1
J: 3
S: 17 > b/c it’s my birthday

Q4. Favorite month?
M: September
J: June
S: May > b/c it’s warm

Q5. Favorite flower?
M: None
J: None
S: Rose > b/c I have a song (One Hundred Roses)

Q6. Favorite color?
M: Navy
J: Red, Blue, Green
S: Blue and Emerald Blue (Teal)

Q7. In your own room, where is your favorite place?
M: Bed
J: Bed, Desk
S: Bed

Q8. Favorite fruit(s)?
M: Watermelon
J: Strawberry, Orange, Banana, and small pieces of chopped apple
S: Strawberries and Apples > b/c Ryuk likes them

Q9. Favorite sweet(s)?
M: Mini Cream Puffs
J: Cookie (chewing cookie)
S: Mocha Ice Cream

Q10. Favorite scent and why.
M: My own scent.
J: Shampoo scent, smell of meat, smell of the sea
S: The smell of coffee

Q11. Favorite season and why.
M: Spring / The weather gets warmer and I feel excited
J: Spring / It’s not that cold, and I could just wear a T-Shirt
S: Spring / Because it’s not cold

Q12. Recently any favorite artists or music?
M: Jeff Barnat
J: The 1975,Daft Punk, Beatles, Rage Against The Machine, and RP
S: Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics, Close to You - Carpenters, 왜 이제야 왔니 - 정엽 (Why
Did You Come Now - Jungyeop)

Q13. Favorite Character?
M: Star Wars’ ObiWan Kenobi (Ohi-Wan Kenobi)
J: Calvin&Hobbes
S: Comme de Garcons’ Heart

Q14. Any movies to recommend?
M: Goodfellas
J: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Django
S: UP - Pixar Animation

Q15. Go-to song at Karaoke?
M: 가지마 (Brown Eyed Soul) [Don’t Go, Don’t Go]
J: None
S: 가지마 가지마 (Brown Eyed Soul) [Don’t Go, Don’t Go]

Q16. Favorite food?
M: Tonkatsu
J: Burrito, Sushi, Grilled Mackerel
S: Pizza and Pasta

Q17. Favorite event of the year and why.
M: New Year’s Day / I like the new start
J: Thanksgiving Day / There’s a lot of good food and you can spend time with your family
S: New Year’s / Because there’s a lot of food

Q18. Favorite animal?
M: Dog, Lion, Turtle
J: Cat, Dog, Lion, Tiger
S: Dog > Yorkies and Pomeranians

Q19. Favorite time of the day?
M: 2 in the morning
J: When you get up in the morning, when you are lying in bed before you sleep, when you eat
S: 10pm - 2am
Food
Q20. Recently eating?
M: Chocolate
J: Burrito, Japanese Ramen
S: Ramen, Ddukbokki

Q21. Recently drinking?
M: Americano
J: Pocari Sweat, Canned Coffee, protein drinks
S: Blueberry drink

Q22. In the summer, anything you particularly want to eat?
M: Tonkatsu
J: None
S: Cold Noodles (Naengmyeon)

Q23. What are you confident in cooking?
M: Scrambled eggs
J: Fried eggs, Kimchi Fried Rice
S: Pasta

Q24. What do you eat for breakfast?
M: What my grandmother makes for me
J: Handmade
S: Sandwich
Japan 
Q25. How many times have you come to Japan?
M: Once
J: Twice
S: Once

Q26. Your view on Japanese women?
M: Cute, sexy, and friendly
J: Cute and Polite
S: Friendly and Cute

Q27. A place you want to go in Japan?
M: Hot Springs
J: Ramen Alley, Sushi Restaurants
S: Hakone Onsen (Hot Springs)

Q28. What do you want to eat in Japan?
M: Ramen, Pork Cutlet (tonkatsu)
J: Sushi, Ramen, Tonkatsu
S: Tonkatsu and Udon

Q29. When you think of “Japan”…
M: Tonkatsu
J: Sushi
S: Anime, cute and pure

Q30. Favorite Japanese word/phrase?
M: I like you
J: (Your) eyes are pretty
S: Beloved

Q31. Japanese that you learned most recently?
M: Charai - flashy/gaudy
J: I love you
S: Charao - shallow/superficial guy who likes to pick up girls (playboy)
Korea
Q32. Places to recommend in Korea?
M: Samcheongdong
J: Hongdae
S: Garosu-gil > It’s where we live

Q33. Korean food to recommend?
M: Haejangguk
J: Tuna Roll
S: Samgyeopsal

Q34. Recommended as Korean souvenirs?
M: RP CD
J: RP CD
S: RP’s albums

Q35. If you could travel in Korea, where do you want to go?
M: Busan
J: Busan
S: Jeju Island

 Q36. Please teach us a recommended Korean word/phrase!
M: “Heol” (sound you make to express disbelief/speechlessness)
J: “Chu-Eok” (Memories)
S: “Sooyoon cheon-jal” > “Sooyoon is handsome”
 Oneself
Q37. Do you have a jinx? What is it?
M: If you don’t have fun before standing on stage, the performance wont be any fun.
J: None
S: It’s good to put on perfume

Q38. Word or phrase use say often?
M: “It’s like~~”
J: The habit of saying “uh…”before speaking
S: “It’s okay”

Q39. Please sum up your personality in one word.
M: Courageous/Gutsy
J: Affable
S: Full of love

Q40. How have you heard yourself been described?
M: Imposing, Optimistic, Profound, Slow
J: Unexpectedly charming
S: Quiet at first but as you become closer, a fun personality

Q41. Do you feel intense emotions?
M: No. I usually enjoy myself.
J: Nope.
S: Not really.

Q42. Something you hold inside yourself that never changes? (Words to live by)
M: “You never know what you’ll enjoy, and you can’t enjoy what you don’t know”
J: “Don’t give up”
S: “Be thankful for everything”

Q43. Pros and Cons.
M: I’m not shy of people and will follow them comfortably, but since Korea is a country focused on manners, it can become uncomfortable (for others)
J: Pro: Strong, Con: Stumble with Korean
S: Pro: Clever, Con: Shy

Q44. Recent hobby?
M: Buying Star Wars figures
J: Exercising, Eating Grilled Mackerel
S: Studying Japanese, Exercising

Q45. Specialty?
M: Composing, following a chord quickly, imitation
J: Making friends
S: Composing, playing guitar, singing

Q46. Can you get up quickly after sleeping? And, the first thing you do upon waking up?
M: It takes a while (to get up). (First thing is) Check Kakao Talk.
J: I can get up quickly. After getting up I look at my phone and go for the bathroom.
S: Nope (Can’t get up quickly). (First thing is) Drink water.

Q47. What is your ideal of masculinity?
M: A man who is manly and doesn’t lose his humor
J: A kind, sexy, and confident man
S: A man with a cool heart

Q48. Average sleep time?
M: 7 hours
J: 6 hours
S: About 9 hours?

Q49. If you were to compare yourself to an animal, which would it be and why?
M: A wolf, because it’s a cool animal
J: Appearance of a llama, with the personality of a lion. (Especially when exercising)
S: A dog. Because I really like them.

Q50. When texting, the emoticon you use often is..?
M: image
J: image
S: ^^

Q51. The thing you need the most right now is?
M: Super powers
J: ipod
S: The fans

Q52. The thing people need when dealing with other people?
M: Trust and Love
J: Courtesy
S: Trust

Q53. Up until now, what are words from a fan that have made you happy?
M: Your voice is really nice
J: I’m James’ fan
S: I’ve gained strength thanks to RP

Q54. Do you have something for which you would say “I can’t do this!”?
M: Touching a cockroach
J: Eating dog soup
S: Cutting my hair short

Q55. What are your dreams for the future?
M: Trip around the world
J: World Tour, Movie Actor
S: World Tour

Q56. Teach us how you come back to your senses when you are depressed.
M: I realize it’s a waste to stay depressed.
J: Cry, Exercise while listening to good music.
S: Eating a lot of chocolate. And running.

Q57. What do you need when maintaining health and conditioning?
M: Exercise, sleep
J: Protein drinks, water, exercise clothes (socks/shoes)
S: Ginseng, Vitamin C, and a lot of sleep

Q58. Please tell us a dream that left an impression on you recently.
M: At the school I attended before, someone kept chasing me, and I kept running.
J: I don’t dream.
S: In my dream I missed my dogs BoomBoom and Candy (Pomeranians) so much I cried.

Q59. “The time is now!” - How do you keep from being nervous?
M: By not being afraid to fail
J:  Taking a deep breath and controlling my mind (thoughts)
S: Controlling my mind (thoughts)

Q60. Have you been filial lately?
M: Always
J: I call my parents every day
S: I say “I love you” and kiss my mom

Q61. How do you keep from sleeping in?
M: I don’t (have a way)
J: I always get up early
S: Set up many alarms

Q62. When do you feel happy?
M: When I spend time with people I like
J: When I drink bubble tea
S: When work is done and I go home and drink beer, and when I shower

Q63. Are you raising any pets?
M: A dog. His name is HotCho (Hot Chocolate)
J: No.
S: No. My dogs are currently being raised by my dad’s friend.

Q64. What do you do on holidays?
M: Watch movies, read books, meet friends
J: Work on songs, study languages, exercise
S: Meet with family and friends
Student Life
Q65. Did you attend an all boy’s school? Co-ed?
M: co-ed
J: co-ed
S: co-ed

Q66. Did you like to study? Hate it?
M: Hated it.
J: I liked it.
S: I liked it up until college.

Q67. Most favorite subjects)?
M: History
J: English
S: Math and Literature

Q68. Most hated subject(s)?
M: Math and Science
J: Math
S: Science

Q69. Any nicknames in school?
M: “Tako” = Octopus (???)
J: Didn’t have any.
S: TV. Because I was wide. (he had wide shoulders)
 Things
Q70. If you were to be born again, is it better as a male or female?
M: Male
J: Male
S: Being male is good but I’m also curious about being female

Q71. If you had superpowers for a day, what would you do?
M: That’s a secret. Joking, I’d want teleportation.
J: While teleporting, if I could also heal people who are in pain, I want to heal them.
S: Time travel

Q72. what do you think you were in your previous life?
M: A king.
J: A wolf.
S: A hunter.

Q73. If you had a half-year break, where would you want to go?
M: Japan or Southeast Asia
J: LA, Brazil
S: Japan

Q74. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and what would you do?
M: I want to become Spiderman and go all around New York
J: Become Bill Gates and add 100 Billion Won into my account (~ $100 million)
S: Monkey King > Because I want to fly in the sky (to the heavens)

Q75. If you were to be sent to a deserted island, what three things would you take?
M: Guitar, Lighter, Knife
J: Knife, Lighter, Picture of my parents
S: Cell phone, dog, pillow

Q76. You can have anything you want for this one day. What do you want?
M: 500 Billion Won (~$500 million)
J: Bill Gates’ Credit Card
S: Studio
Entertainment
Q77. Who do you want to work with in the future?
M: Ailee
J: The 1975, Sakanaction
S: Paul McCartney

Q78. Have you watched any fun movie or drama recently?
M: Martin Scorsese - The King of Comedy
J: You Who Came From the Stars
S: Spiderman

Q79. Have you read any interesting book or manhwa recently?
M: 창천항로 (Changchun Route) [Soten Koro]
J: The Catcher in the Rye
S: 진격의 거인 (Shingeki no Kyoujin/Attack on Titan)

Q80. Anybody you are currently interested in, maybe want to meet?
M: Kim Yuna
J: Gu Hyesun, Jun Jihyun, Song Hyekyo, Kobe Bryant
S: Lee Byunghun-sunbaenim

Q81. When do you think that you’ve made the right decision in becoming a singer?
M: When the fans enjoy our music
J: When the fans cheer for us
S: When we can give fans happiness

Q82. Comparing before and after you entered the entertainment industry, what has changed?
M: I gained a lot of friends.
J: I gained a lot of time to focus on music
S: I started thinking a lot

Q83. What is the word “singer” to you?
M: Work
J: Artist
S: The thing that brings happiness to everyone
Fashion
Q84. What hairstyle do you most want to try having?
M: All back
J: Mohawk
S: Red

Q85. How would you describe your everyday dress?
M: Neat/Clean and Casual
J: Pants and a T-Shirt
S: Casual

Q86. An item that you always have to have?
M: cell phone
J: cell Phone, headphones
S: cell phone

Q87. Favorite fashion item around this time?
M: Beige jacket
J: Hat
S: Sunglasses

Q88. What do you wear to sleep?
M: underwear
J: underwear
S: T-shirt
Love
Q89. What gesture of a woman makes you think she’s cute?
M: When she is dancing
J: Everything Jun Jihyun did in “You Who Came From the Stars”
S: When she smiles

Q90. What personality do you like in a woman?
M: Someone who is bright and has understanding
J:  Someone who has passion, is smart, confident, and friendly
S: Someone bright

Q91. Do you want to do the confessing or be confessed to?
M: (Do it) Myself
J: (Do it) Myself
S: I want to (do it)

Q92. What words do you want to use to confess with?
M: Let’s date
J: 1) Let’s date / 2) Confess in her ear while back-hugging
S: From today on, let’s date!

Q93. Your ideal woman?
M: Long hair, pale skin, pretty smile, feminine voice and speaking manner
J: “You Who Came from the Stars”’ Jun Jihyun, Song Hyekyo, Park Shinhye
S: Cute and Sexy
2014
Q94. What was the happiest thing that happened this year (so far)?
M: Going to New York
J: Being 8th on the Billboard Charts
S: Comeback

Q95. Most embarrassing moment this year?
M: None
J: None
S: I forgot

Q96. What made you angriest this year?
M: None
J: None
S: I don’t get angry

Q97. What made you saddest this year?
M: Sewol
J: Sewol Incident
S: When the events are over and I have to separate with everyone

Q98. What is your goal for 2014?
M: Making better music
J: First place in music charts and broadcast ratings
S: Second album

Q99. Do you have any challenges or personal goals for this year?
M: Acting
J: Speaking Korean perfectly
S: Learn a lot of Japanese

Q100. Lastly, a message to the fans!
M: Thank you for always giving us your love. I will bring you even greater music!
J: I love you, and thank you, always. Please wait a little more. We’ll come back with great music.
S: Please wai~~t for me. I’ll be there soon~!